Hottest celeb hair trend of the moment
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Dave M. Benett/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Kristy Sparow/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 10Marion Curtis/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next5 of 10AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next6 of 10Juan Naharro Gimenez/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 10Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 10Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Mike Coppola/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10KM/FameFlynet Pictures
- Hottest celeb hair trend of the momentHottest celeb hair trend of the week
- The best celeb-inspired wedding hair
- Hottest Celeb Trend of the Week
- 100 years of down-to-there hair
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- The Hottest Celeb Hair Trend of the Week
- Hair Rules You Can Break
- Hairstyles that fit your personality
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
Intro_v021 of 10
Queen of Sheen2 of 10
Pop star Jessie J's "varnished" bun brightens up her all-black ensemble with a pop of high gloss.
Center Stage3 of 10
The wet look doesn't have to be brushed straight back, as Karolína Kurková proves with her perfect center part.
Water Mark4 of 10
In a sleek white dress, model Joan Smalls is the epitome of understated elegance.
Long & Lustrous5 of 10
Penélope Cruz lets her hair down but keeps it sleek with styling products that enhance her chestnut strands.
New Heights6 of 10
Heidi Klum opts for a wet style with a little more volume, creating a look that's unfussy and fun.
Shine On7 of 10
Jessica Alba's perfectly pulled-back bun showcases her flawless, fresh-looking face.
Water & Power8 of 10
Singer Kat Graham sweeps her hair back from her face and leaves the rest pin straight for a look that's simple yet sophisticated.
Polished Pony9 of 10
A bold red lip complements Amanda Seyfried's slicked-back, equestrian-style pony.
Choosing Sides10 of 10
Snow White and the Huntsman actress Liberty Ross gives the sophisticated look some edge with a severe side part and a punchy red lip.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds