- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9AAR/FameFlynet Pictures
- Previous Next3 of 9ChinaFotoPress/ChinaFotoPress via Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Dave Hogan/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 9Sean Mathis/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 9Tony Barson/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 9Axelle/Bauer-Griffin.COM
- Hair HighlightsBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
HH061512_vo31 of 9
New Hue2 of 9
Olivia Wilde just lightened up this spring after years with chestnut strands. With her side-swept bangs and golden color, the overall effect is soft and sexy.
See the Light3 of 9
Emma Stone's super pale complexion pairs wonderfully with her new, buttery shade.
Solid Gold4 of 9
Pop darling Kelly Clarkson has gone through many transformations recently (she just shed 30 pounds). Though she definitely looks cute with lighter hair, her colorist ought to tame that brassiness.
Sunny Side5 of 9
Ashley Olsen’s increasingly blond hair looks California cool, and helps differentiate her from twin Mary-Kate's recently debuted brunette locks.
Blond Ambition6 of 9
Demi Lovato, who is set to judge on the next season of The X-Factor, just swapped her trademark brown-to-black locks for chunky blond highlights.
Mellow Yellow7 of 9
Project X star Alexis Knapp, who just became a mom for the first time with ex Ryan Phillippe, has also joined the blond battalion. She traded in her almost-Goth hair for a golden, girl-next-door hue.
Snow White8 of 9
Singer Sky Ferrara is one of the few women who could pull off this extreme bleached-out look—it's as edgy as her music and works with her always-bold makeup.
Bright Idea9 of 9
Malin Akerman has slowly gone lighter over the past year, and her super-pale highlights are perfect for summer.