Stars shine a spotlight on the bobby pin
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Eduardo Parra/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna
- Previous Next4 of 9Michael Williams/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Olivia Wilde: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 9Michael Bezjian/Getty Images For Montblanc
- Previous Next7 of 9Paul Drinkwater/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Timothy Hiatt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Stars shine a spotlight on the bobby pinBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
HH071212_vo21 of 9
Get in Line2 of 9
Trendsetter Emma Stone shows how white mini-pins can be stacked and sweetly intersected.
Lay Low3 of 9
With her waves pinned low and loosely behind her ear, Jamie Chung opts for subdued elegance.
Doubling Up4 of 9
Parallel pins are the finishing touch on Jessica Alba's easy updo.
Simple Plan5 of 9
A single pin lets Olivia Wilde put her face front and center.
Gold Standard6 of 9
Sporting a high, bouncy pony and a boldly exposed golden bobby pin holding back her bangs, Brooklyn Decker adorably embraces the trend.
Side Way7 of 9
Salma Hayek pins one side of her wavy locks behind her ear for a look that’s got a hint of retro glam.
Top It Off8 of 9
Expectant mom Reese Witherspoon pulls the very front of her loosely curled hair back with a golden pin—a fresh, easy summer look.
Clean Sweep9 of 9
Photographer Hanneli Mustaparta rocks the bobby-pin style with a clean, smooth side part and slightly tousled crown.