Stars shine a spotlight on the bobby pin
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Eduardo Parra/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna
- Previous Next4 of 9Michael Williams/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Olivia Wilde: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 9Michael Bezjian/Getty Images For Montblanc
- Previous Next7 of 9Paul Drinkwater/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Timothy Hiatt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Stars shine a spotlight on the bobby pinJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
HH071212_vo21 of 9
Get in Line2 of 9
Trendsetter Emma Stone shows how white mini-pins can be stacked and sweetly intersected.
Lay Low3 of 9
With her waves pinned low and loosely behind her ear, Jamie Chung opts for subdued elegance.
Doubling Up4 of 9
Parallel pins are the finishing touch on Jessica Alba's easy updo.
Simple Plan5 of 9
A single pin lets Olivia Wilde put her face front and center.
Gold Standard6 of 9
Sporting a high, bouncy pony and a boldly exposed golden bobby pin holding back her bangs, Brooklyn Decker adorably embraces the trend.
Side Way7 of 9
Salma Hayek pins one side of her wavy locks behind her ear for a look that’s got a hint of retro glam.
Top It Off8 of 9
Expectant mom Reese Witherspoon pulls the very front of her loosely curled hair back with a golden pin—a fresh, easy summer look.
Clean Sweep9 of 9
Photographer Hanneli Mustaparta rocks the bobby-pin style with a clean, smooth side part and slightly tousled crown.