The hottest celeb locks of the moment
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next3 of 10Fernando Leon/Getty Images for TIME
- Previous Next4 of 10Dave Norton/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next5 of 10REVOLUTION PIX/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Craig Barritt/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 10Barbara Zanon/Redferns via Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Cindy Ord/Getty Images
- The hottest celeb locks of the momentJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
HH_072012-11 of 10
Retro Rock2 of 10
Taking her cue from pinup Bettie Page, Amy Heidemann, one half of the pop duo Karmin, opts for a full-on '40s-style front roll.
We Have Liftoff3 of 10
Claire Danes' seriously high hair manages to look smooth and touchable, despite its lacquered, gravity-defying volume.
Poof Positive4 of 10
Nicole Scherzinger goes for an extreme version of the teased-up do, making the most of her glossy mahogany locks.
Sweeping Up5 of 10
Gwen Stefani looks every inch the glam rock star—No Doubt's new album was just released—with this voluminous, piece-y updo.
Super Size6 of 10
The 1990s supermodel Linda Evangelista shows how sophisticated and clean-lined a modified pompadour can look.
Big Time7 of 10
The lovely Erykah Badu is back, sporting a dramatic pompadour with shaved sides.
High Contrast8 of 10
Looking runway-ready, Eva Green's pale makeup and smoky eyes add just the right bit of drama to her daringly high updo.
Wave Rider9 of 10
Carey Mulligan shows how a dash of swooping height can even work for women with short hair.
Crowning Glory10 of 10
Pink looks fresh and fun with her halo of blond and fuchsia locks.