The hottest celeb locks of the moment
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next3 of 10Fernando Leon/Getty Images for TIME
- Previous Next4 of 10Dave Norton/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next5 of 10REVOLUTION PIX/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Craig Barritt/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 10Barbara Zanon/Redferns via Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Cindy Ord/Getty Images
- The hottest celeb locks of the moment10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
HH_072012-11 of 10
Retro Rock2 of 10
Taking her cue from pinup Bettie Page, Amy Heidemann, one half of the pop duo Karmin, opts for a full-on '40s-style front roll.
We Have Liftoff3 of 10
Claire Danes' seriously high hair manages to look smooth and touchable, despite its lacquered, gravity-defying volume.
Poof Positive4 of 10
Nicole Scherzinger goes for an extreme version of the teased-up do, making the most of her glossy mahogany locks.
Sweeping Up5 of 10
Gwen Stefani looks every inch the glam rock star—No Doubt's new album was just released—with this voluminous, piece-y updo.
Super Size6 of 10
The 1990s supermodel Linda Evangelista shows how sophisticated and clean-lined a modified pompadour can look.
Big Time7 of 10
The lovely Erykah Badu is back, sporting a dramatic pompadour with shaved sides.
High Contrast8 of 10
Looking runway-ready, Eva Green's pale makeup and smoky eyes add just the right bit of drama to her daringly high updo.
Wave Rider9 of 10
Carey Mulligan shows how a dash of swooping height can even work for women with short hair.
Crowning Glory10 of 10
Pink looks fresh and fun with her halo of blond and fuchsia locks.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds