The best celeb locks of the moment
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Albert Michael/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 10David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Beck Starr/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 10Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Valerie Macon/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Ben Pruchnie/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 10Michael Kovac/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Donato Sardella/WireImage
- The best celeb locks of the momentSummer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
HH2_072712-11 of 10
California Girl2 of 10
Denise Richards' undone style—complete with chunky highlights and long layers—is the epitome of Malibu Beach chic.
Loft Party3 of 10
Solange Knowles' natural style works both off duty and on the red carpet.
Umber Waves4 of 10
At a Hollywood screening, actress Lindsey Kraft keeps hair smooth and neatly parted on top, balanced by lush waves on the bottom.
Let's Bounce5 of 10
Soft, natural curls on Sandra Oh let the star show off her ombré hue.
Blond Ambition6 of 10
Indie darling Greta Gerwig shows just how chic an unstructured, wash-and-go 'do can be.
Clean Sweep7 of 10
Emmanuelle Chriqui looks as though she just washed her face and ran out the door—in the most lovely, laid-back way—and her natural curls are girl-next-door sweet.
Stone Fox8 of 10
Naturally curly girl Joss Stone lets her blond, ever-so-slightly bohemian ringlets flow freely.
Great Lengths9 of 10
Joy Bryant, star of the upcoming film Hit and Run, has a shiny curtain of jet-black hair that manages to look effortlessly casual and polished.
Ripple Effect10 of 10
Kristin Davis looks utterly fresh and summery with face-framing, air-dried mahogany locks.