The best celeb locks of the moment
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Albert Michael/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 10David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Beck Starr/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 10Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Valerie Macon/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Ben Pruchnie/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 10Michael Kovac/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 10Donato Sardella/WireImage
- The best celeb locks of the moment12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
- Romantic Hair Ideas That Take 10 Minutes Or Less
HH2_072712-11 of 10
California Girl2 of 10
Denise Richards' undone style—complete with chunky highlights and long layers—is the epitome of Malibu Beach chic.
Loft Party3 of 10
Solange Knowles' natural style works both off duty and on the red carpet.
Umber Waves4 of 10
At a Hollywood screening, actress Lindsey Kraft keeps hair smooth and neatly parted on top, balanced by lush waves on the bottom.
Let's Bounce5 of 10
Soft, natural curls on Sandra Oh let the star show off her ombré hue.
Blond Ambition6 of 10
Indie darling Greta Gerwig shows just how chic an unstructured, wash-and-go 'do can be.
Clean Sweep7 of 10
Emmanuelle Chriqui looks as though she just washed her face and ran out the door—in the most lovely, laid-back way—and her natural curls are girl-next-door sweet.
Stone Fox8 of 10
Naturally curly girl Joss Stone lets her blond, ever-so-slightly bohemian ringlets flow freely.
Great Lengths9 of 10
Joy Bryant, star of the upcoming film Hit and Run, has a shiny curtain of jet-black hair that manages to look effortlessly casual and polished.
Ripple Effect10 of 10
Kristin Davis looks utterly fresh and summery with face-framing, air-dried mahogany locks.