Hottest celeb hair trend of the moment
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Larry Busacca/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Rabbani and Solimene Photography/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Jon Furniss/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 11Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 11Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 11Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next11 of 11Joseph Kerlakian/startraksphoto.com
- Hottest celeb hair trend of the moment10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
INTRO_HH_0525121 of 11
Umber Waves2 of 11
In Cannes, The Artist star Bérénice Bejo displays dramatic flair with half her chestnut hair neatly slicked behind her ear.
High Wattage3 of 11
Hilary Swank pairs an impressive tousle of romantic waves with her half-back style.
Dance Off4 of 11
Julianne Hough goes for a deep part and lots of volume at the Met Gala.
Black Out5 of 11
Dark Shadows lead Eva Green wows with her jet-black, side-swept hair—paired with appropriately blood-red lips—at the film's premiere.
Hot Chocolate6 of 11
Julie Gonzalo, star of the new Dallas reboot, looks ever the coquette with her shoulder-length hair tucked on one side.
Sweeter Side7 of 11
Cutie Kristin Kreuk—beloved for her role in Smallville—sported the new 'do in New York City.
Extreme Measures8 of 11
Erin Wasson rocks a severe version of the look by sweeping nearly all her hair to one side.
High Gloss9 of 11
Chinese actress Li Bingbing—set to star in her first English-language film, Resident Evil: Retribution (out this fall)—shows how beautiful this look can be when worn with sleek and shiny waves.
Short Order10 of 11
January Jones does the slick thing, but opts to keep the rest straight and blunt, proving this style can be worn by ladies with shorter locks.
Half & Half11 of 11
Looking suitably elegant at a Cannes bash, Jada Pinkett Smith followed the side-back trend while clad in a shoulder-baring, glittering mermaid gown.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds