Best Celeb Locks of The Moment
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9CL/Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 9JAVIER MATEO/startraksphoto
- Previous Next4 of 9Ray Tamarra/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Laura Cavanaugh/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 9Denise Truscello/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 9247PapsTV / Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 9Dave M. Benett/Getty Images for Jimmy Choo & Esquire
- Previous Next9 of 9Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for G-Shock
HH_083013-2b1 of 9
Piece Out2 of 9
A classic straight lob, like Julianne Hough's, turns sophisticated thanks to piece-y texture and an uneven part.
Easy Does It3 of 9
The key to Olivia Munn's just-got-out-of-bed look? Pinned-back bangs, which provide just the right amount of polish.
Life's a Beach4 of 9
Talk about flirty fringe! Beyoncé's summery waves look ready for the beach, but the addition of oversize earrings takes the glam factor up a notch.
Natural Born5 of 9
Frizz isn't always a bad thing: A few untamed flyaways give actress Jessica Szohr's look a pretty, natural appeal.
Grass Roots6 of 9
Singer Ciara's deep side-part and dark ombre roots lend dimension to her slightly roughed-up tresses.
Seeing Red7 of 9
Rita Ora's dramatically coiffed comb over—plus a vibrant red lip—suits the British singer's sensational style.
Messing Around8 of 9
Model Arizona Muse's lob is disheveled perfection, appearing as if she simply air-dried her hair and quickly ran her fingers through it.
Bang-Up Job9 of 9
Adrienne Bailon's edgy, choppy layers are balanced by a feminine, wavy side-bang.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds