Celebs weave a fresh trend with casual braids
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Previous Next3 of 11Pimentel/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Cindy Ord/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Previous Next5 of 11Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Marc Jacobs
- Previous Next6 of 11Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 11Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images for Chanel
- Previous Next8 of 11Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 11Amy Graves/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 11Theo Wargo/WireImage for Gabrielle's Angel Foundation
- Previous Next11 of 11Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Celebs weave a fresh trend with casual braids10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
HH110212-21 of 11
Swept Away2 of 11
Jennifer Hudson balances her relaxed, slightly imperfect side-braid with smooth, side-swept bangs up top.
California Casual3 of 11
Dexter star Julie Benz's version of the look is super-loose and tousled, with soft strands framing her face.
Model Behavior4 of 11
Catwalker Veronica Varekova parts her hair down the center, but wears her braid to one side.
Teenage Dream5 of 11
Hailee Steinfeld shows off her enviably thick and glossy fishtail, braided loosely for plenty of texture.
Brit Girl6 of 11
U.K.-based model and socialite Poppy Delevigne wears her baby-fine blond locks in a mini-pony on her right side, free and loose on the left.
Hats Off7 of 11
The adorable Elle Fanning tops her chunky blond pony with a flat-brimmed hat, adding a touch of drama to her look.
Fringe Benefits8 of 11
Rashida Jones wears dramatic, eye-skimming bangs with a loosely woven fishtail braid.
Blond Ambition9 of 11
Busy Phillips pairs a simple tee with a similarly casual side braid.
Big Time10 of 11
Kim Kardashian, as usual, puts her own spin on the style, adding a braid at the crown that leads down to her chunky braid.
Young Love11 of 11
Ariel Winter displays age-appropriate sophistication with her 'do: An over-the-shoulder braid and peekaboo bangs are a perfect mix of girlish and grown-up for the 14-year-old Modern Family star.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds