New celeb 'do? A tousled, side-swept bob
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 9Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Art of Elysium
- Previous Next7 of 9Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- New celeb 'do? A tousled, side-swept bobSummer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
Unknown-21 of 9
Piece Out2 of 9
Star of "1600 Penn" Jenna Elfman wears a slightly more textured, piece-y version of the look; it showcases her hair's natural wave beautifully.
Mod Men3 of 9
Looking sexier than ever, Elisabeth Moss shows how flattering a choppy 'do can look when paired with nude lips and smoky eyes.
California's Gold4 of 9
Julianne Hough debuted a full, textured bob at the Golden Globes. The chin-length cut is youthful and sexy, and her deep part and long, swooping locks are the very embodiment of the trend.
Peep Show5 of 9
The eternally trend-setting Milla Jovovich plays peekaboo with her high-volume side-swept chestnut tresses.
Curtain Call6 of 9
Busy Philipps mixes elements of old Hollywood glamour and modish charm in her brand-new bob.
Umber Waves7 of 9
Homeland star Morena Baccarin's interpretation of the style is a classic, flapper-style bob that shows off her impossibly glossy brunette locks.
Upward Spiral8 of 9
The eternally lovely Helen Mirren wears the side-parted bob with a gorgeous mass of curls.
Oh, Lady!9 of 9
Downton Abbey star Michelle Dockery's gorgeous auburn bob, glossy and full of volume, shows that her modern-world beauty is as transcendent as her character's beloved 1920s looks.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds