New celeb 'do? A tousled, side-swept bob
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 9Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Art of Elysium
- Previous Next7 of 9Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- New celeb 'do? A tousled, side-swept bobBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
Unknown-21 of 9
Piece Out2 of 9
Star of "1600 Penn" Jenna Elfman wears a slightly more textured, piece-y version of the look; it showcases her hair's natural wave beautifully.
Mod Men3 of 9
Looking sexier than ever, Elisabeth Moss shows how flattering a choppy 'do can look when paired with nude lips and smoky eyes.
California's Gold4 of 9
Julianne Hough debuted a full, textured bob at the Golden Globes. The chin-length cut is youthful and sexy, and her deep part and long, swooping locks are the very embodiment of the trend.
Peep Show5 of 9
The eternally trend-setting Milla Jovovich plays peekaboo with her high-volume side-swept chestnut tresses.
Curtain Call6 of 9
Busy Philipps mixes elements of old Hollywood glamour and modish charm in her brand-new bob.
Umber Waves7 of 9
Homeland star Morena Baccarin's interpretation of the style is a classic, flapper-style bob that shows off her impossibly glossy brunette locks.
Upward Spiral8 of 9
The eternally lovely Helen Mirren wears the side-parted bob with a gorgeous mass of curls.
Oh, Lady!9 of 9
Downton Abbey star Michelle Dockery's gorgeous auburn bob, glossy and full of volume, shows that her modern-world beauty is as transcendent as her character's beloved 1920s looks.