New celeb 'do? A tousled, side-swept bob
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 9Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 9Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Art of Elysium
- Previous Next7 of 9Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- New celeb 'do? A tousled, side-swept bobMakeup Products That Work Best In Pairs
- 12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
Unknown-21 of 9
Piece Out2 of 9
Star of "1600 Penn" Jenna Elfman wears a slightly more textured, piece-y version of the look; it showcases her hair's natural wave beautifully.
Mod Men3 of 9
Looking sexier than ever, Elisabeth Moss shows how flattering a choppy 'do can look when paired with nude lips and smoky eyes.
California's Gold4 of 9
Julianne Hough debuted a full, textured bob at the Golden Globes. The chin-length cut is youthful and sexy, and her deep part and long, swooping locks are the very embodiment of the trend.
Peep Show5 of 9
The eternally trend-setting Milla Jovovich plays peekaboo with her high-volume side-swept chestnut tresses.
Curtain Call6 of 9
Busy Philipps mixes elements of old Hollywood glamour and modish charm in her brand-new bob.
Umber Waves7 of 9
Homeland star Morena Baccarin's interpretation of the style is a classic, flapper-style bob that shows off her impossibly glossy brunette locks.
Upward Spiral8 of 9
The eternally lovely Helen Mirren wears the side-parted bob with a gorgeous mass of curls.
Oh, Lady!9 of 9
Downton Abbey star Michelle Dockery's gorgeous auburn bob, glossy and full of volume, shows that her modern-world beauty is as transcendent as her character's beloved 1920s looks.