- Next1 of 7Mike Coppola/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 7PEX/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 7BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 7Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 7Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 7Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 7David Aguilera/FilmMagic
- Hair Highlights12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
- Romantic Hair Ideas That Take 10 Minutes Or Less
Hollywood's Hottest Hair Pairs1 of 7
When it comes to Hollywood’s mommy-and-me duos, the message seems to be “hair apparent. “ These tots have clearly inherited their moms’ enviable manes and ability to pull off a particular brand of casual beauty à la Julianne Moore and little Liv.
Nicole Richie & Harlow Madden2 of 7
We know mama Nicole has chosen a straight path as a fan of the Brazilian Blowout at LA’s Andy Lecompte Salon, but Harlow’s clearly making her own way with an au naturel statement.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Celebrity Hairdos and Don'ts
Halle Berry & Nahla Aubry3 of 7
Halle’s pixie is infinitely chicer than a typical cropped “mom” cut, yet we imagine she’s still in and out of the shower before Nahla (and her golden halo of ringlets) begins to stir in the morning.
Jennifer Garner & Violet Affleck4 of 7
Jen and Vi are the All-American poster girls for long, luscious, natural hairstyles. And if a helping of those smiles and giggles come along with an easy 'do ... we say, sign us up.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Who's Jennifer Garner's New Friend?
Michelle Williams & Matilda Ledger5 of 7
Brooklyn in the house! Matilda’s cute cut is just as hipster cool as her mom’s. It seems right at home in her groovy New York neighborhood and may just inspire us to go for a bob with bangs.
Katie Holmes & Suri Cruise6 of 7
What will she do next? And no, we’re not talking about Katie’s career direction (though color us curious on that front too.) The world patiently awaits the styling choices of one little girl, with a head of hair that seems to grow at warp speed.
Jessica Alba & Honor Warren7 of 7
Jessica's tried out every hair color shade imaginable, but it looks like motherhood has brought out her unfussy side with this easy-to-maintain dark bob. She keeps Honor's look simply sweet, too, with an adorable Pebbles ponytail.