- Next1 of 7Mike Coppola/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 7PEX/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 7BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 7Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 7Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 7Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 7David Aguilera/FilmMagic
- Hair HighlightsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
Hollywood's Hottest Hair Pairs1 of 7
When it comes to Hollywood’s mommy-and-me duos, the message seems to be “hair apparent. “ These tots have clearly inherited their moms’ enviable manes and ability to pull off a particular brand of casual beauty à la Julianne Moore and little Liv.
Nicole Richie & Harlow Madden2 of 7
We know mama Nicole has chosen a straight path as a fan of the Brazilian Blowout at LA’s Andy Lecompte Salon, but Harlow’s clearly making her own way with an au naturel statement.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Celebrity Hairdos and Don'ts
Halle Berry & Nahla Aubry3 of 7
Halle’s pixie is infinitely chicer than a typical cropped “mom” cut, yet we imagine she’s still in and out of the shower before Nahla (and her golden halo of ringlets) begins to stir in the morning.
Jennifer Garner & Violet Affleck4 of 7
Jen and Vi are the All-American poster girls for long, luscious, natural hairstyles. And if a helping of those smiles and giggles come along with an easy 'do ... we say, sign us up.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Who's Jennifer Garner's New Friend?
Michelle Williams & Matilda Ledger5 of 7
Brooklyn in the house! Matilda’s cute cut is just as hipster cool as her mom’s. It seems right at home in her groovy New York neighborhood and may just inspire us to go for a bob with bangs.
Katie Holmes & Suri Cruise6 of 7
What will she do next? And no, we’re not talking about Katie’s career direction (though color us curious on that front too.) The world patiently awaits the styling choices of one little girl, with a head of hair that seems to grow at warp speed.
Jessica Alba & Honor Warren7 of 7
Jessica's tried out every hair color shade imaginable, but it looks like motherhood has brought out her unfussy side with this easy-to-maintain dark bob. She keeps Honor's look simply sweet, too, with an adorable Pebbles ponytail.