Halloween Hair & Makeup
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Heidi Klum: Bryan Bedder/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Kim Kardashian: Michael Loccisano/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 12Austin Nichols/Sophia Bush: Charley Gallay/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 12Rose McGowan: Charley Gallay/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 12Jamie-Lynn Sigler: Jim Spellman/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 12Snooki: Michael Tran/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 12Glo
- Previous Next9 of 12Jeff Eason/PacificCoastNews
- Previous Next10 of 12Chris Weeks/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 12Max Butterworth/Bret Thompsett/PacificCoastNews
- Previous Next12 of 12Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews
Intro_Halloween-Makeup1 of 12
Alien Transformer2 of 12
By Abby Gardner
There's no doubt that Halloween is one of this supermodel's favorite holidays—she throws a huge party almost every year. You guessed it, that's Heidi Klum under all that purple glitter.
Little Red Riding Hood3 of 12
The big bad wolf is no match for Kim Kardshian who added a spunky beer-garden-girl twist to her fairy tale get-up.
Rock Star Duo4 of 12
Russell and Katy? No, wait, that would be real-life celeb couple Sophia Bush & Austin Nichols who reinvented themselves as Russell Brand and Katy Perry. Striking the rocker couple's classic pose, the two nail the look.
Marie Antoinette5 of 12
Actress Rose McGowan takes advantage of the 18th century corset and shows that her cup runneth over.
Rocker Chick6 of 12
A temporary tat, major lashes and glossy wine lips complement Jamie-Lynn Siegler's rocker costume. We just wish she has gone a little more hardcore with her hair.
Princess Pickle7 of 12
Since all the Snooki costumes had rushed off the shelves, Snooki herself was forced to dress up as the one-and-only "Princess Pickle," of course.
'Till Death Do Us Part8 of 12
Looks like Kelly Choi lost the Bride Wars.
Motley Crew9 of 12
Fergie, designer Marc Jacobs and friends certainly didn't scrimp on the black eyeliner for their Halloween festivities. It's so multi-use: Cleopatra eyes, guyliner for Robin and scary clown tears. Holy eye makeup, Batman!
Audrey Hepburn10 of 12
With Hepburn's Breakfast at Tiffany's signature hair and glasses, Nicky Hilton could just as easily be stepping out to a movie premiere. What a classy way to do Halloween. From the 'do to the pearls, she knocked it outa the park.
Toy Story's Jessie11 of 12
Gwen Stefani never fails with her hair and makeup, both onstage and in her everyday life. She even finds a way to bring her love of bold lips into her Toy Story costume. Plus, those red braids rock. Giddy-up!
Painter's Palette12 of 12
Quite the original and artsy costume to sport. We love Helena Christensen's willingness to spray paint her gorgeous hair and face—or to let her kids do it. This costume says "I'm not obsessed with my looks and I'm ready for some fun!"
NEXT GALLERY: What His Halloween Costume Says About Him
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway