Buy unique and beautiful gifts that give back
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Macy's; Gifts that Give
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of SpaWeek.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of the American Heart Association
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Decléor
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Seiko
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Pur Minerals
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of SpaWeek.com
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Gifts that Give
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Macy's
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Gifts that Give
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Gifts that Give
- Buy unique and beautiful gifts that give back12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
- Romantic Hair Ideas That Take 10 Minutes Or Less
Sweet Charity1 of 11
By Laura Vogel and Paige Brettingen
February is National Heart Month and, Glo has found, also a chance to shop for a good cause. We've hand-picked some terrific fund-raising finds—including a heart pendant made in Haiti and a red-hot lipstick—that help raise money for the National Heart Association, as well as several other worthwhile charities. Never has retail therapy felt so good.
Heels That Heal2 of 11
Really, what woman doesn't want a pair of Christian Louboutins? During SpaWeek.com's Heart Over Heels Giveaway, you can enter to win—no purchase necessary—these sexy pumps and other gifts you'll love.
Giving back: For each entry on SpaWeek's site, 25 cents will go to to the American Heart Association.
SHOP NOW: Christian Louboutin Simple Pumps (prize for fund-raising entry, retail value of $325)
Heal, Doggie3 of 11
What better way to spread the word about women's heart health than with this sweet leash? It'll be conversation fodder for you and fellow dog-walkers while your pups sniff each other out.
It benefits: A purchase of this leash will do a lot of good—100 percent of proceeds benefit the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women initiative.
SHOP NOW: Go Red for Women Dog leash, $12
Beautiful Buy4 of 11
French luxury beauty brand Decléor has a new line of glow-enhancing products, including this gently exfoliating and moisturizing scrub. It includes the rare saro oil from Madagascar, as well as cardamom seeds for sloughing off dull skin.
Giving back: Purchases raise funds for the Madagscar Initiative, a charity focused on maintaining the biodiversity of the island.
SHOP NOW: Decléor Life Radiance Double Radiance Scrub, $40
Time to Give5 of 11
These delicate stainless-steel watches were created for the Go Red for Women initiative of the American Heart Association. The timepieces feature a red heart on their faces—a subtle reminder to take good care of her ticker.
Giving back: For each Seiko Tressia tribute watch sold, $15 will be donated to the American Heart Association.
SHOP NOW: Seiko's Go Red for Women Watch, $325 each
Sealed with a Kiss6 of 11
This universally flattering red lipstick by Pur Minerals will perk up your day—or get you ready to head out for the night.
Giving back: A whopping 75 percent of the proceeds from the sale of this Pur Minerals product goes to the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women movement.
SHOP NOW: Pur Minerals Red Ruby Mineral Shea Butter Lipstick, $16
Kiss-Worthy7 of 11
If you're a generous-hearted gal, you deserve plenty of kisses. Make sure your lips are soft and ready by using Red Velvet Lip Scrub.
Giving back: Go to SpaWeek's site (no purchase necessary) to register for a prize package including the lip scrub. For each entry, the site will donate 25 cents to the American Heart Association.
SHOP NOW: Sara Happ Red Velvet Lip Scrub (prize for fund-raising entry, retail value of $24)
It Bag8 of 11
There'll be no doubt that you're philanthropic when you tote this cherry-red bag around town. It's a terrific accessory that also helps cut down on plastic-bag waste.
Giving back: The FEED Love bag benefits the UN World Food Program's School Feeding initiative. For each bag sold, 25 school meals will be donated to feed children in areas of the world affected by HIV/AIDS.
SHOP NOW: FEED Love Bag, $50
Heart of the Matter9 of 11
This pendant, part of Macy's Heart of Haiti program, is sweet and simple. Each one is handcrafted from discarded oil drums and signed by the artisan who created it. Also, the price for this cool, attention-getting necklace is extremely reasonable—you may want to purchase a couple.
Giving back: The Haitian craftspeople who create these pendants receive 50 percent of the profits from each sale.
SHOP NOW: Macy’s Heart of Haiti pendant, $10 (other designs available)
Pillow Fight10 of 11
This sweet hugs-and-kisses felt pillow by Alexandra Ferguson helps you show your love for a certain someone…or for any and all guests who perch on your couch.
Giving back: 20 percent of the purchase price ($12.80 to be exact) is given to the charity of your choice.
SHOP NOW: Alexandra Ferguson XOXO pillow, $64
Fine Wine11 of 11
This gorgeous Riedel red-wine decanter features a cheeky little heart design, but its subtlety makes it absolutely fine for non-romantic dinners.
Giving back: Find the decanter on the site Gifts That Give, where $45 of the purchase price goes to the charity of your choice.
SHOP NOW: Riedel Black Tie Bliss Decanter, $225