Having a Moment: Runway Trends
- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Having a Moment: Runway Trends10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Fall Beauty1 of 10
By Abby Gardner
We always tend to make more bold beauty choices as the temperature drops. Maybe because we’re covered up in coats, we want our hair and makeup to stand out. Whatever the reason, here are some of our favorite fall trends from the runways of Europe and New York.
Perfect Pony2 of 10
The hair at the Louis Vuitton show made me want to go back in time to a '50s sock hop. But paired with an edgier outfit, it's the perfect study in contrast.
Copper Eyes3 of 10
Most of us tend to think of the smoky eyes only in shades of gray and black. We loved how fresh the copper tones looked at Alexander Wang.
Smoked Out4 of 10
Derek Lam showed another alternative to black eye shadow with this deep, shimmery blue. And remember, you can always be a bit more light-handed with the application.
No-Makeup Makeup5 of 10
For some, wearing (or at least looking like you're wearing) almost no makeup is a very bold move indeed. But look how fresh and amazing the faces looked at Fendi. It's all about that glowing skin!
Vamped Up6 of 10
On the flip side, the makeup at Missoni made us remember our vampy lips from the 1990s. It's time to bring those angsty shades back, ladies.
Such Great Heights7 of 10
I've said it once and I'll say it again: High hair is where it's at this season. Just think what a statement you could make at the holiday party with a Prada-inspired updo. Throw a little on your brows too for something extra.
Great Arches8 of 10
A strong eyebrow is never out of style in my opinion. But if you've tended towards the thinner side of things, get inspired by the arches at Thakoon this fall.
Get Messy9 of 10
Any and everything Marc Jacobs sends down the runway becomes an instant trend. I especially love it when it means my messy hair is now very, very cool.
Pop Art10 of 10
So if dark and stormy lip shades aren't your thing, you should still try strong colors this season. Take a page from Tory Burch's book and put on a coral red. Simply stunning.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds