The old-hollywood hairstyle celebs love
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 11Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 11Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 11Jennifer Graylock/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 11Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Jennifer Graylock/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 11Sara De Boer/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next11 of 11Robert Rosano/startraksphoto.com
- The old-hollywood hairstyle celebs loveSummer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
HH020113-11 of 11
Waves and Wit2 of 11
Tina Fey nailed it in more ways than one when she co-hosted the Golden Globes. Her voluminous tawny locks looked gorgeous flowing down one side.
Side Lines3 of 11
A true pioneer in the tossed-to-the-side style, Diane Kruger wears the look with a deep part and her hair neatly tucked behind one ear.
Purple Reign4 of 11
Making lavender locks look classically lovely is quite a feat, but Kelly Osbourne pulled it off with this side-swept 'do.
Platinum Level5 of 11
Wearing a slightly more casual version of the asymmetrical style, Naomi Watts' loose 'do is the perfect counterpoint to her highly structured dress.
Truly Blossoming6 of 11
Big Bang Theory star Mayim Bialik shows off her glossy chestnut locks with a glittering barrette that adds an extra touch of glamour.
Crimson Tide7 of 11
A luminous Julianne Moore wears her famously fiery hair to the left, and a sexy peekaboo wave over one eye adds a hit of drama.
Dangerous Curves8 of 11
Carmen Electra's wavy, va-va-voom 'do echoed her body-hugging strapless gown at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Starlet Shine9 of 11
Eschewing her usual unstructured red-carpet updo, Jennifer Lawrence pulled off a youthful and fresh version of the side style.
Rules of Attraction10 of 11
Sporting a part-free version of the Old Hollywood look, Jennifer Lopez's swept-to-the-right waves were pitch-perfect.
High-Wattage11 of 11
Jessica Alba—busy actress, mom of two and founder of an eco-friendly beauty line—never ceases to amaze. Her perfectly put-together look reflects her personality; her cascade of golden locks are equal parts ladylike and California-cool.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds