Hair Highlights: Homage to "The Hunger Games"
- Next1 of 8Michael Buckner/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 8Marc Piasecki/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 8Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 8Cindy Barrymore/FameFlynet Pictures
- Previous Next5 of 8Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 8Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 8Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 8Joe Kohen/Getty Images
Choosing Sides1 of 8
The side braid is Katniss Everdeen's signature look in The Hunger Games. See how other celebs pull off the trend. Actress Elizabeth Olsen opts for an undone version with strands left loose around her face.
Hat Trick2 of 8
Miranda Kerr hides what might be a bad hair day with a side braid and wide-brimmed topper.
On the Fringe3 of 8
Side-swept, brow-grazing bangs complement the side braid on Rashida Jones.
Curl Power4 of 8
With the front of her hair curled away from her face, Jennifer Hudson brings a little glam to the side braid.
Going Greek5 of 8
Paired with a drape-y off-the-shoulder dress, Salma Hayek's 'do (side brad plus height at the crown) creates a look that's goddess-like.
Fairy Tale6 of 8
Eva Longoria's long, thick braid has a Rapunzel-esque quality.
Letting Loose7 of 8
Gabrielle Union's relaxed braid is balanced by a clean, sleek dress, nude lips and subtly smoky eyes.
Getting Hooked8 of 8
Missi Pyle pulls her blond strands into a fishtail braid that's tied off at the end with a loop of her own hair.
NEXT ON GLO: Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About Bangs
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer