Hump Day Happy Hour
Enjoy A Twist On An All-American FavoriteBy Julie Fishman
Kick off the unofficial start of summer with a long weekend of celebrating the red, white and blue. Of course, be sure to take the time to toast our troops with an adult version of a classic kids' concoction: “Grown Up Cherry Coke.” Just as refreshing and classic as the original, this drink pairs perfectly with picnics, fireworks and the Indianapolis 500.
Made for Glo by beverage director Peter Birmingham, “Grown Up Cherry Coke” is a quick and easy cocktail that will have you reminiscing about the bygone days.
1 oz. cherry liqueur (Birmingham recommends Maraska Croatian Cherry Appertif)
1 griottes cherry
Fill Collins glass with ice, add the cherry liqueur, top with Coca-Cola. Add a straw and garnish with the griottes cherry; serve immediately.
Peter Birmingham is the general manager of Hatfield's, located in Los Angeles.
Toast the troops with an adult-version of a refreshing favorite.Thinkstock
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds