Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Pangea Organics
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of EJH Brand
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Earth Therapeutics
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Skin&Co Roma
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of 21 Drops
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of S.W.Basics
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Philosophy
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Origins
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of H2O+
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- Your Ultimate Guide to Holiday Style
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 9 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
Keep Calm1 of 11
By Lisa Cohen Lee
Feeling a little less than festive from all the holiday shopping, schmoozing and boozing? Here are ten ways to relax, refresh and recharge—without ever leaving home.
Plant Power2 of 11
Pangea Organics soap has exfoliating properties and a soothing scent, but there's a cool bonus: the biodegradable, compostable carton embedded with tree seeds. The brand encourages people to plant the seeds and spend time in nature, which can be an incredible stress buster.
SHOP NOW: Pangea Organics bar soap, $8, pangeaorganics.com
Lighten Up3 of 11
Creating a relaxing mood at home is key to relieving stress. Unwind with EJH Brand's eco-friendly candle. It's made with all-natural ingredients (coconut wax and pure essential oils), and the illustrated packaging is so pretty you'll want to gift one to a friend.
SHOP NOW: EJH Signature lavender candle, $52, ejhbrand.com
Head to Toe4 of 11
Foot reflexology is based on the idea that pressure points on your feet correspond to areas of the body. Earth Therapeutics has come up with a cheat sheet: a fun pair of socks with a reflexology diagram. After applying their lotion, made with mint to stimulate circulation, pull on the socks and massage your chosen pressure points to relieve stress.
That's Rich5 of 11
Skin&Co Roma's creamy lotion feels like a real luxury—just what you need when you're stressed and tense. It's a combination of olive oil, shea butter and truffle extract that's supposed to nourish dry, winter-whipped skin.
SHOP NOW: Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy body milk, $35, skinandcoroma.com
On A Roll6 of 11
Feeling frazzled by all the festivities? Keep this 21 Drops rollerball in your purse and dab it on pulse points when necessary. It's a mix of essential oils, including calming chamomile and ylang ylang, designed to alleviate anxiety. The brand also makes rollerballs to relieve headaches, help you focus and more.
SHOP NOW: 21 Drops de-stress essential oil rollerball, $29, sephora.com
Mask It7 of 11
A sure sign you've reached your stress limit: breakouts and dull, tired skin. This S.W. Basics mask helps brighten your complexion with hibiscus extract, known to have antioxidant properties, and detoxifying clay. It also turns bright burgundy when dry, so if you want a good laugh—the best stress-reliever of all—take a look in the mirror.
SHOP NOW: S.W. Basics hibiscus mask, $22, swbasicsofbk.com
Candy Land8 of 11
The next time you want to binge on candy canes, try soaking in a peppermint-scented bath instead. Shake in Philosophy's pearls as the water fills. They'll leave your skin feeling moisturized, while the minty scent will perk you up.
SHOP NOW: Philosophy peppermint-stick-scented bath pearls, $24, philosophy.com
Blanket Theory9 of 11
Wrapping the new Origins body wrap around your shoulders is like giving your worn-out self a hug. Pop the blanket into the microwave, then lay it over your sore legs, neck or shoulders. In addition to keeping you toasty, the wrap is made with herbs and essential oils that will soothe your senses.
SHOP NOW: Origins Feel Good Hug, $45, origins.com
Worth One's Salt10 of 11
A hot bath is an indulgence any time of year, so if you find the time to enjoy one, toss in one of H2O+'s effervescent tablets. They're made with mineral-rich sea salts, which are supposed to draw toxins from the skin and help heal aching muscles.
SHOP NOW: H2O+ bath fizzer scent combo, $20, h2oplus.com
Take Me Away11 of 11
The newest Elemis body scrub—a combo of salt, oils and and frangipani extracts—smells just like an island paradise. The fact that it also exfoliates and leaves your skin smooth is a bonus.
SHOP NOW: Elemis Spa@Home frangipani monoi salt scrub, $58, nordstrom.com