- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Instant Upgrade10 ways to look younger right now
- Summer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
Intel_MorningBeauty1 of 10intro Intel Morning Beauty
Use Concealer Correctly2 of 10
Celebrity makeup artist Troy Surratt says well-placed concealer is an easy upgrade. "Dab concealer in the tear trough (where there's darkness or a shadow) and a little on the thin, transparent skin on your eyelids. A little around the nostrils and the chin and you're set."
Try Tinted Moisturizer3 of 10
CoverGirl celebrity makeup artist Molly R. Stern says it's easy to look fabulous with just a few key products. "A great tinted moisturizer with SPF is a perfect way to save time by skipping foundation, but also a key to prep and protect your face so you stay looking great for years to come."
Dry, Dry, Dry4 of 10
When it comes to your hair, celebrity hairstylist Nathaniel Hawkins tells us that one of the biggest roadblocks to saving time is not drying your hair enough. "Most textures you can dry 90% of the way before you even start to use a round brush." He also recommends investing in a super-absorbing hair towel and a hair dryer with a strong air flow.
Pick A Lip Stain5 of 10
For the quickest lips, Troy loves lip markers and stains. "They give your lips an enhanced appearance that requires very little maintenance or touch-up. And you can just add a little balm over the top for moisturization." We love CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain.
Warm Up Your Skin Tone6 of 10
According to Troy, adding warmth to the face creates contrast, making the whites of your eyes brighter ... and your teeth, too. He says to apply where the sun would naturally kiss your face: the temples, the bridge of the nose and the cheeks. "I describe it as brushing the letter 'W' from temple to temple," he says.
Treat Your Hair Overnight7 of 10
Nathaniel also tells his clients to apply a deep conditioning treatment (like Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment) to the hair before you go to sleep. Rinse it out in the morning and you won't need conditioner. "The number-one contributor to a bad hair day is conditioner residue," he says. "People rush and don't rinse well."
Curl Your Lashes8 of 10
"Curling your lashes gives you an instant eye-brightening effect," says Troy. This allows more light on the eyes so you look well-rested. And you can even skip the mascara. One less step in your newly streamlined routine!
ON GLO: Smarter Living
Try Cream Shadow9 of 10
If you only have a few minutes to spend on your eyes, Troy suggests cream eye shadow because it reflects light and gives you a starry-eyed effect. He loves Shiseido Hydro Powder (in Glistening Sand for light-to-medium skin and Tiger Eye for medium-to-dark) because it's long-wearing and crease-proof. Just swipe it on with your finger.
Be Picky With Products10 of 10
Hairstylist and owner of De Berardinis' Salon in New York City, Adrian De Berardinis, says that the products you choose can really make a difference in making hair look its best, without slowing you down in the morning. Don't be afraid to invest in ones that really give your hair what it needs. You'll find it's money well spent.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios