Keep your cool
From clinical-strength antiperspirants to Botox, how to stay dry this summer
- Getty Images
If this summer's triple-digit heat waves have you doing the sniff-check way more than usual, then it's probably time to up the ante on your daily swipe of deodorant. Yet deciding what's best for you—stronger antiperspirants, deodorants or medical interventions—can have you can working up a sweat. Relax. Whether you get mildly damp or seriously wet, Glo has everything you need to know about traditional antiperspirant and deodorant formulas, natural remedies and dermatological treatments.
Sure, perspiration is annoying and sometimes embarrassing, but it's an essential bodily function. "Think of it as air conditioning for the nervous system. Every time you perspire, it cools down your internal body temperature," says Beth Ricanati, M.D., a Los Angeles internist.
More On MSN
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds