Keep your cool
From clinical-strength antiperspirants to Botox, how to stay dry this summer
MiraDry, on the other hand, is a longer-lasting solution: The microwave energy heats up the water molecules in the glands and shrinks them down so they stop producing perspiration. The results can be permanent for some people, but the procedure is more painful (you'll definitely need two sessions to get the full effect), and it can produce swelling that lasts for weeks. But—as with many things in life—no pain, no gain. "For someone who's put up with excessive sweating and embarrassment for years, MiraDry is a life-changer," says Van Dyke.
No matter what your wetness issue, you can find relief and expect dryer days ahead.
More On MSN
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds