Trade Secrets: Stephen Moleski
- Next1 of 7Courtesy of Stephen Moleski
- Previous Next2 of 7Valerie Macon/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 7Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 7Alexander Tamargo/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 7Michael Bezjian/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 7Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 7Clockwise from left: MAC, Thinkstock, Smashbox, Smoke & Mirrors
- Trade Secrets: Stephen MoleskiJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
Makeup Maestro1 of 7
By Shannan Rouss
When your social calendar is as packed as Kim Kardashian's, having one makeup artist would hardly be enough. Instead, Kardashian has a squad of beauty gurus at her disposal, including smoky eye pro Stephen Moleski. Here, the A-list makeup artist takes us through Kardashian's prettiest looks, and shares his how-to tips.
Red Alert2 of 7
To balance Kardashian's orange-y red lips (which flatter her skin's warm undertones), Moleski notes her soft smoky eyes done in subtle earth tones. He recommends using a shadow brush to apply a brown powder along the lower lashes. Look for one with soft, short bristles to help with control and precision.
Fringe Benefits3 of 7
"It's all about the lashes," says Moleski of Kardashian's red carpet look earlier this summer. According to him, the star's natural fringe has some serious length, but for added flutter, he created the Smoke and Mirrors Beauty Vegas Lash especially for her.
ON WONDERWALL: Kardashian Insider Tells All
What's My Line?4 of 7
Although Kardashian often works the smoky eye, here she opts for the sleek look of black liquid liner on her upper lid. On the inner rim of her lower lid, white liner helps brighten eyes. "Use a white kohl pencil which is soft and goes on smoothly," says Moleski.
Nudes You Can Use5 of 7
For a tone-on-tone look like Kim's, Moleski suggests using a lip liner that matches your natural lip shade. "Cover lips entirely with the liner so lipstick goes on evenly and lasts longer," he says.
Pretty In Pink6 of 7
"Kim's skin is made for makeup," says Moleski, of the beauty chameleon who opts for a fresh, youthful look at the recent Teen Choice Awards. To get her flawless complexion, Moleski often blends together two matte bronzers to create the perfect tone.
In The Bag7 of 7
Get Moleski's top makeup picks: MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating, $15; MAC 214 Short Shader Brush, $25; Smashbox Bronze Lights in Sunkissed Matte and Suntan Matte, $29 each; Smoke and Mirrors Beauty Lashes, $14