Lady In Red
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Courtesy of Chanel
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 7Courtesy of Cover Girl
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7Courtesy of MAC
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Courtesy of Estée Lauder
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Courtesy of NARS
- Previous Next7 of 7Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.
- Lady In RedSummer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
Beauty_NEW_introcard_lady_red_FINAL1 of 7
True Red2 of 7
THE LOWDOWN: Picking out a shade is all about the undertones. True reds have a hint of blue.
LOOKS BEST ON: This is a very universal red — it works on almost everyone.
BUY NOW: Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle, $30
Berry Red3 of 7
THE LOWDOWN: The pinker the shade, the more blue in the undertone.
LOOKS BEST ON: All of you who call yourself pale. It's especially pretty if you have dark hair.
BUY NOW: Cover Girl Queen Lipstick in Cherrylicious, $7
Brown Red4 of 7
THE LOWDOWN: Brown hues enrich this vibrant shade.
LOOKS BEST ON: Remember: the warmer the lipstick's tone, the warmer the skin color. Dark-skinned ladies, this is all you.
BUY NOW: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Lady Bug, $14
Orange Red5 of 7
THE LOWDOWN: Don't be afraid of orange shades; they wake up almost any skin tone.
LOOKS BEST ON: Warm, medium-toned skin.
BUY NOW: Estée Lauder Hydra Lustre Lipstick in Rich Red, $19.50
Matte Red6 of 7
THE LOWDOWN: Take some of the edge off red by trying a version with a matte finish.
LOOKS BEST ON: Anyone who wants a little less shine in their life.
BUY NOW: NARS Semi-Matte Lipstick in Jungle Red, $24
Cover Credit7 of 7
Sienna Miller sure knows how to pick the right shade of red, or at least her makeup artist does.
Cover Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Using Beer to Cure a Smartphone Addiction
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today