Latest & Greatest Beauty Finds
- Next1 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of Byron
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of Clinique
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of Votre Vu
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of CoverGirl
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of Tattoo Brite
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of B. The Product
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of Kérastase Paris
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of Estée Lauder
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of LaRocca Skincare
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of Neil George
- Latest & Greatest Beauty FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
Not Your Mom's Hairspray1 of 11
By Abby Gardner
One of the most fun parts of being a beauty editor is getting to try all the cool new products before they even hit shelves. I know, rough life. But I do it so I can share them all with you. Here are some of my latest cool finds.
Fine Spritzer2 of 11
Forget the environmentally damaging hairsprays of the past. This one is actually certified organic and contains spirulina, a blue algae, that is meant to promote growth and prevent damage.
SHOP NOW: Byron Spirulina Hair Spray, $26
Mr. Fix It3 of 11
The scientists and doctors who developed this product were tasked with making a serum that would replicate the effects of a Fraxel laser. And their studies show that they did a darn good job of it. After 12 weeks of use, wrinkles were reduced by 63% — and the cost is a mere fraction of laser resurfacing.
SHOP NOW: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus, $45
Drink Up4 of 11
SnapDragon aims to help you drink your age away. It's filled with anti-oxidants like acai and green and white teas. There's even collagen, vitamins A, C and E, aloe, calcium and gingko biloba. Plus, it's pretty tasty.
SHOP NOW: Votre Vu SnapDragon, $18 for a two-pack
Color Coded5 of 11
CoverGirl's newest liners are double-ended and waterproof — perfect for steamy days. But our favorite thing about them is the new chartreuse shade. We swear it's totally wearable. Try a little bit in the inner corners of your eyes.
SHOP NOW: CoverGirl LiquiLineBlast Eye Liner, $8
Ink Spot6 of 11
Having trouble with a fading tat? Well, now there's a product just for you. Tattoo Brite has a patent-pending "Inkbrite Complex" that is supposed to sink into the skin and slow the immune system's attack on the ink thus making it look fresh longer. And it's got titanium dioxide for sun protection.
SHOP NOW: Tattoo Brite, $25
Out Of Water7 of 11
As a beauty editor, there's nothing I like more than discovering a new line, like this one from hairstylist Brandon Martinez who works out of Warren-Tricomi in Los Angeles. As a girl who likes to sleep as late as possible every morning, I love when said line includes an awesome dry shampoo.
SHOP NOW: B. The Product Dry Cleaned, $28.50
Dry Heat8 of 11
No one knows how to treat hair better than the people at Kérastase. This new conditioner for dry hair has literally breathed new life into mine thanks to ingredients like glucose for the tips, proteins for the length and lipids for my split ends.
SHOP NOW: Kérastase Paris Fondant Nutri-Thermique, $38
Night Light9 of 11
Showing my age around the eyes is something I battle with a fierce passion. Luckily, lots of very smart science types are around to help me out. This product uses technology to work to synchronize the "clock gene" in each skin cell (yes, that exists!) to help repair damage to the delicate skin under the eyes.
SHOP NOW: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex, $50
Get In Line10 of 11
Eye liner meets lash enhancer? Sign us up, please. This new collection comes in five pretty shades and it combats sparse lashes with ingredients like grape seed extracts and polypeptides to stimulate hair growth.
SHOP NOW: LaRocca Skincare 24k Ultimate Lash Enhancer, $40
Take A Shot11 of 11
These handy bottles can help you recreate an in-salon treatment at home. Evenly spray on (from root to tip) an entire single-serve bottle after washing your hair. Let the Indian gooseberry and the unique treatment complex do their thing for one to three minutes, then rinse.
SHOP NOW: Neil George Pure Shot Intense Repair Treatment Spray, $50
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer