Latest & Greatest
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 10Courtesy of Rodin
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 10Courtesy of Hermès
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 10Courtesy of Jemma Kidd
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of SteamCream
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Tammy Fender
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 10Courtesy of Josie Maran
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Nude
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Kjaer Weis
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Cane and Austin
- Latest & GreatestJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
beauty_Lexus_9.15 intro1 of 10beauty Lexus 9.15
Lock Luster2 of 10
By Zoe Schaeffer
With this brand’s face oils achieving cult status upon last year’s launch, naturally the new luxe hair product is already a must-have. Renowned hairstylist Bob Recine blended eight essential oils (like apricot and sweet almond) to make hair shine.
SHOP NOW: Rodin Olio Lusso, $60
Confection Affection3 of 10
The third incarnation of the now-classic Eau des Merveilles scent includes both powdery notes and vanilla, which makes us think of our favorite cupcakes (so yes, we’re fans!) But if that’s not enough to make you rethink your current spray, we think the ethereal bottle alone is just as mouthwatering.
SHOP NOW: Hermès Eau Claire des Merveilles, $125
Gloss Boss4 of 10
Inspired by the stunning beachy shades of Barbados, these lipstick/gloss hybrids have light reflective particles to make lips look fuller. Plus, the “chisel bullet” design is so modern, making it the makeup equivalent of fall’s must-have camel coat.
SHOP NOW: Jemma Kidd Makeup School Hi-Shine Hydrating Glossticks, $25
Steam Saver5 of 10
Using a revolutionary emulsifying process, this frothy cream breaks down the second it's smoothed on skin (for maximum absorption, in case you were wondering). Set in recyclable tins designed by different artists, we think they’re the perfect on-the-go moisture maker.
SHOP NOW: SteamCream, $18
Serve & Protect6 of 10
No goopy gel here! This botanical dry hand sanitizer is packed with echinacea, goldenseal and thyme to squash impurities the natural way. But we really love that it creates an antiaging moisture barrier because we all know that it’s our hands that will ultimately give us away.
SHOP NOW: Tammy Fender The Purist Antibacterial Dry Hand Wash, $14
Loving Lashes7 of 10
This supermodel teamed up with a cancer care center to create the Get One Give One campaign, which donates a tube of mascara to either a cancer patient or survivor with every wand that’s sold. And if that’s not reason enough, nourishing ingredients like aloe leaf juice, beet root and soybean make lashes lush.
SHOP NOW: Josie Maran Cosmetics Natural Volume Argan Mascara, $22
Vitamin Boost8 of 10
This new serum is like boot camp for your face. Packed with probiotics, it repairs DNA damage, redefines contours and stimulates cell renewal in each application. And once you kick your skin into shape, those early morning work outs might not seem as dreadful.
SHOP NOW: Nude Advanced Cellular Renewal Serum, $92
Going Green9 of 10
This new eco-chic line boasts refillable palettes for cream blush, shadows and lip tints (all in wearable earth tones, no doubt.) Ingredients are 95 percent organic and all preservatives are natural. And if the universally flattering shades aren’t enough of a draw, the sleek silver packaging is beyond flaunt-worthy.
SHOP NOW: Kjaer Weis compacts, from $44
In Treatment10 of 10
If you tend to shy away from in-office peels (meaning you’re not into the red, peeling, hide-under-a-hat thing) but covet that glowy outcome, these at-home pads might intimidate less. A glycolic-and-salicylic combo helps reduce acne, blackheads and wrinkles while witch hazel firms. Harsh lighting optional.
SHOP NOW: Cane +Austin Acne Treatment Pads, $60