New Skin Savers
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Karyn's Skincare
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of 37 Extreme Actives
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Organic Pharmacy
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Miss Oops
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Christian Dior
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Kiehl's
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of LiftLab
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Davines
- New Skin SaversTried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
New Skin Savers1 of 9
By Zoe Schaeffer
Update your skincare supply each season, just as you would your wardrobe. The latest finds to hit the shelves include multipurpose products, superserums and an organic line for guys. and while some might seem like mini-investments (like that cropped shearling, we think your face will thank you.
Natural Selection2 of 9
We fell for this all-natural skincare line, which is chock full of yummy stuff like carrot peppermint soap and a cranberry mint lip balm. And the unscented moisturizer made from cold-pressed oils is a refreshing alternative to its perfumed counterparts.
SHOP NOW: Karyn’s All Natural Skincare, starting at $8.90
Extra Layers3 of 9
With 37 potent anti-aging actives, this single cream tackles all the big problems: redness, wrinkles, cellular repair and then some. We think it’s a brilliant alternative to layering on product after product before bed. Plus, it will help you simplify that precious medicine cabinet space.
SHOP NOW: 37 Extreme Actives, $295
Man Handling4 of 9
He may not voice his skincare issues, but that doesn’t mean they’re not on his mind. This new organic line is free from fragrances and petrochemicals but is chock full of essential oils and plant extracts. We’ll bet he’ll want to give it a go before you have to nudge him to try something new.
SHOP NOW: Organic Pharmacy Grooming Range, $40-$60
Seeing Spots5 of 9
The neck and chest are choice spots for the sun to wreak havoc. That’s why we love this SPF 30 moisturizer for both zones (and also for the face, of course!). By helping to promote collagen while shielding from UV rays, it might be a new necessary addition to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Miss Oops Headshot, $18
It's a Wash6 of 9
Conquer your favorite skin issue (meaning the one you like to complain about most!) with a cleanser from this comprehensive line of washes. With everything from a purifying milk to a foaming rinse, you’re bound to start your day off seriously focused.
SHOP NOW: Dior Cleansers, $32
Sun Salutation7 of 9
For those of us who deeply regret all those long afternoons at the beach, help has arrived. This new advanced skincare regimen aims to tackle hyperpigmentation caused by UV rays through a brightening complex, brilliantly designed for all skin tones.
SHOP NOW: Kiehl's Photo Age Corrector Collection, starting at $22
Defense Mechanism8 of 9
This skincare line packs a unique protein discovered in Arctic animals (it’s what keeps them safe in super-harsh climates) and now delivers big-time protection for those of us who prefer seasons. Antioxidants, vitamins and natural minerals also join forces to make cell performance soar.
SHOP NOW: LiftLab Skin Regeneration, starting at $85
Heavy Hitters9 of 9
We were psyched to learn that one of our favorite hair care lines introduced multipurpose products like an all-over nourishing oil and a replenishing butter for hair, face and body. And since each product is made up of 98% natural ingredients, these double-duty hydrators are true all-stars.
SHOP NOW: Davines Authentic Collection, starting at $26
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today