Lighten Up Your Summer Beauty Routine
- Next1 of 7Cheyenne Ellis
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Courtesy of Kiehl's
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 7Courtesy of Tarte
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7Courtesy of CoverGirl
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Courtesy of Bobbi Brown
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Courtesy of Garnier
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 7Courtesy of Stella McCartney
- Lighten Up Your Summer Beauty RoutineWhat Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- How to Go Gray Gracefully
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- Look Irresistible In Your Online Dating Profile
Heat Wave1 of 7
By Abby Gardner
Summertime and the livin' is easy ... or at least it should be. Don't bog yourself down with a million beauty products every morning. The whole point is to cut down on layers, once the temperatures rise.
Tinted Moisturizer2 of 7
During dry, winter months, your skin needs a heavier cream to rehydrate and protect against the harsh conditions. But, come summer, try a tinted moisturizer (with SPF, of course!) Fewer layers on your skin, with the same glowing end results? Yes, please.
SHOP NOW: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15, $24.50
Cheek Stain3 of 7
There's nothing less attractive on a hot, humid day than seeing your makeup melt right off your face. Enter one of our all-time favorite products, Tarte's Cheek Stain. Put it on in the morning, and you won't have to think about your blush for the rest of the day.
SHOP NOW: Tarte Cheek Stain, $30
Waterproof Mascara4 of 7
Another makeup meltdown you want to avoid is the dreaded raccoon eye, caused by mascara with a mind of its own. Try a waterproof formula that will stay put when you sweat, and you won't have to reapply layer after layer throughout the day.
SHOP NOW: CoverGirl LashBlast Length Waterproof Mascara, $9
Protective Lipstick5 of 7
As with fashion, when it comes to our summer beauty routine, we're all about ditching weighty items. But we still love to wear color on our lips. This new Bobbi Brown lipstick comes in 12 shades, moisturizes and has SPF to protect the delicate skin on the lips.
SHOP NOW: Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15, $22
Lighter Locks6 of 7
There's no better time than the beginning of summer to literally lighten up your hair. Plus, Garnier's HerbaShine only takes ten minutes! You could even color your hair before work in the morning.
SHOP NOW: Garnier HerbaShine, $8
Sheer Scents7 of 7
Super-heavy perfumes have no place in the summer months, as far as we're concerned. Apparently designer Stella McCartney agrees. She's just launched a lighter version of her cult-favorite namesake scent, Stella, infused with organic rose, green apple and lemon.
SHOP NOW: Stella McCartney Sheer Stella, $62