Beauty products that go the distance
- Next1 of 12Carolina Herrera Spring 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Tarte
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Dermablend
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of LCN
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Stila
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Lancôme
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Colorescience
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Shu Uemura
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of M.A.C
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Dolce and Gabbana
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Urban Decay
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Paul Mitchell
- Beauty products that go the distanceU.S. female athletes' guts and glory
- Transform your look: pro hair and makeup tips
- Top experts share their skincare secrets
- Best new beauty products to get you glowing
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- How to deal with life's daily annoyances
- Clean silhouettes to try for spring
- Spot-removing secrets from the pros
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
All-Day Beauty1 of 12
By Zoe Schaeffer
Whipping out your compact multiple times a day can be an inconvenience. (Plus, who wants to be that girl?) To prevent the need for constant mirror checks, Glo has rounded up the best long-lasting beauty products. Now you can look your best—and know it—all day long.
First Blush2 of 12
Banish pallid complexions forever. Infused with Amazonian clay, these flattering fade-free blushes last up to 12 hours, so that, come evening, you’ll still have a sun-kissed, rosy glow.
SHOP NOW: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush, $25
Body of Work3 of 12
Your dark circles might not be the only things in need of concealer. This creamy body foundation hides flaws for up to 16 hours while offering sun protection to boot.
SHOP NOW: Dermablend Leg & Body Cover, $26
Polish Protector4 of 12
Designed to extend polish wear, this UV-light-curing top coat adds a scratch-resistant finish on any lacquer, making your favorite color last as long as possible.
SHOP NOW: LCN Polish Seal, $22
Lip Service5 of 12
Lip color is usually the first makeup to fade, so finding the perfect long-lasting hue is crucial. Stila's long-wearing liquid lipstick is packed with vitamin E and avocado oil to hydrate while potent pigments make color last for six hours.
SHOP NOW: Stila Stay-All-Day Liquid Lipstick, $22
Liner Notes6 of 12
These creamy waterproof shades last up to 12 hours, so you won’t look "morning after" come midafternoon.
SHOP NOW: Lancôme Liner Design, $25
Pressed for Time7 of 12
Formulated with silky pigments that last all day, this pressed powder foundation won’t fade. Its secret to longevity? It’s made with minerals that are super-water-resistant.
SHOP NOW: Colorescience Pressed Powder Foundation, $50
Big Time8 of 12
Not only will this invisible hair-texturizing powder extend your blow-out for one more day, it revives limp strands with a boost of volume.
SHOP NOW: The Shu Uemura Art of Hair Volume Maker, $48
Shadow Play9 of 12
Creamy shadows that stay put are something of an anomaly, but this one is blendable, buildable and lasts for eight straight hours.
SHOP NOW: M·A·C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in One To Watch, $20
Lashing Out10 of 12
The natural pigments in this smudge-proof mascara help make its color superdense and long lasting. Added bonus: The runway-inspired lacey packaging will look gorgeous on the off-chance you need to pull it out for a quick touch-up.
SHOP NOW: Dolce & Gabbana Intenseyes Black Intensity Mascara, $31
The Fix Is In11 of 12
This weightless makeup setting mist uses temperature-control technology to keep foundation and powder from getting cakey and blush from getting blotchy.
SHOP NOW: Urban Decay Dew Me Moisturizing Makeup Setting Spray, $29
Smooth Operator12 of 12
This treatment oil keeps hair frizz free, even in the most intense humidity. Smooth some on before you leave the house to ensure you won’t have to pull your hair up in a pony later on.
SHOP NOW: Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Treatment Oil, $26