Minute Makeovers: Fast, Easy & Fun
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9David Livingston/Getty Images; Tibrina Hobson/WireImag
- Previous Next3 of 9Vince Bucci/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank; Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Jamie McCarthy/WireImage; Theo Wargo/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images; Alexander Tamargo/WireImage for Estee Lauder
- Previous Next6 of 9C Flanigan/FilmMagic; Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Image; Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic; Justin Campbell/Startraks
- Previous Next9 of 9Jason Merritt/Getty Image; Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Minute Makeovers: Fast, Easy & FunHow to shed 10 pounds at the beach
- Minute Makeovers: Fast, easy & fun
- What His Swimsuit Says About Him
- Get The Celebrity Beach-Perfect Look!
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- A Round Up Of Our All-Time Favorite Swimsuits
- Sunglasses for every face shape
- Must-have sneakers for spring
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
Intro_v031 of 9
Seeing Red2 of 9
A swipe of glossy red lipstick adds some zing Zoe Saldana's day-off look.
Try it yourself: "The rule of thumb for keeping red lipstick cool and current is to make sure the rest of your makeup is simple, with glowing skin and just some mascara," says Los Angeles–based makeup artist Julianne Kaye of Fashion Star. "Don't define your lip line with a red pencil; define it with a natural one that matches your lip color to make it more wearable for daytime," she adds.
A Fine Line3 of 9
Amanda Peet maintains her casual glamour, but ups the intensity with darkly lined eyes.
Try it yourself: "You want to define your eyes, but you also don't want it to look too harsh," says Kaye, who recommends staying away from black eyeliner. Instead she uses a dark brown for blondes and redheads, and a dark plum (like M.A.C. Eye Kohl in Prunella) for brunettes.
Feeling Punchy4 of 9
A pretty pink lip brightens Julianne Moore's entire face.
Try it yourself: "If you just want a hint of color on your lips or that 'just bitten' look, then go with a lip stain and tinted balm," says Kaye. "You'll get a ton of mileage out of a stain, and you can follow with a tinted balm that will be nourishing for your lips. I'm in love with Baby Lips in Pink Punch from Maybelline right now."
Brow Wow5 of 9
Darker arches help frame model Joan Smalls' features.
Try it yourself: "If you want to deepen the shade of your brows, choose a powder instead of pencil for a more natural look that creates volume and softness," says Kaye, who is a fan of Damone Roberts Brow Shadows.
Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot6 of 9
Swapping her nude hue for hot pink, Alicia Keys turns up the heat.
Try it yourself: "Stila's Long Wear Lip Color in Exhilarating is a super bright, graphic neon pink," says Kaye. "What I love about this product is that it's a hybrid of lipstick and lip liner, so you get two for one."
Out of the Blue7 of 9
Ginnifer Goodwin mesmerizes with a vibrant pop of turquoise, which makes the whites of her eyes appear instantly brighter.
Try it yourself: A powder shadow (like Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Matte Peacock Blue) lets you control the intensity of the color. Instead of liner, use a short, stiff brush along the lower lids for a diffuse line. Finish with a swipe of mascara to keep the look fresh.
Pastel Pick-Me-Up8 of 9
Camilla Belle has some fun with a daring opaque pink-mauve lipstick that complements her graphic, floral-print top.
Try it yourself: "This is a throwback to the '60s, but Camilla plays it up modernly with minimal eye makeup and gorgeous, strong brows," says Kaye, who recommends Nars Sheer Lipstick in Roman Holiday.
What a Gem9 of 9
Selena Gomez adds some edge to her red carpet routine with jewel-toned shadow and liner.
Try it yourself: Because blue can easily stray into over-the-top territory, Kaye suggests limiting the amount of shadow on the lid. "Instead of working the shadow into the crease, just rim the eyes with color and amp it up with a black or sapphire eyeliner along the waterline," she says.
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today