Top models reveal their skin secrets
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of ELLE
- Top models reveal their skin secretsFROM ELLE: Beauty Secrets Around The World
- The most iconic celebrity lips
- Which Hollywood eyes are your favorite?
- Behind the scenes of the ELLE cover shoot
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- How Well Will You Age?
- The Best Tips for Clear Skin
- Forever 21
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
Anais Pouliot1 of 10
In-the-know beauties share the secrets behind their flawless faces.
By Emily Hebert for ELLE
"I love eye cream. Right now I'm using the Eye Elixir by Elemental Herbology, a London-based brand. It contains lots of plant extracts and smells nice and fresh. I try to use more natural products on my face. I like argan oil—when you put it on before you go to bed, you wake up with baby skin! Really soft baby skin."
Jourdan Dunn2 of 10
"I love Sisley's products—they're just the best. I use their cleansing milk and moisturizer. Their masks are really, really good as well. My mum and I both love the new Black Rose one. But the Radiant Glow mask is my favorite—after I use it, I feel like my skin really does give off a nice glow. It's great in the morning when I don't want to look tired—I just slap it on, and I'm good. I use it about twice a week."
Ruby Aldridge3 of 10
"It took me awhile to figure out a regimen that I really liked, but a few months ago I went to Mario Badescu for a facial and it was amazing—I was breaking out, and they did me good. The place is super old-school and all the estheticians have been there for years, but they do such a nice job! Now I only use Mario Badescu products—I love the acne cleanser, cucumber toner and oil-free SPF 17 moisturizer. There's also this great spot cream."
Lakshmi Menon4 of 10
"I do the basic stuff: I use a good cleanser and moisturizer, drink plenty of water, and exercise. I like Dr. Hauschka's Rose Day Cream because it's chemical-free—I think using clean, organic ingredients on your skin really helps it. The Cleansing Milk and Cleansing Cream are also very good. I'm a huge Dr. Hauschka fan; I've been using their products for a couple years now."
Ginta Lapina5 of 10
"I actually just discovered Suki—it's an organic line that you can buy at Whole Foods and health stores. I use their soap and moisturizing oil—facial oil is my new thing! I massage it on my skin morning and night and it's amazing. I also use their eye cream—I'm a little obsessed with the brand right now! My agent sent me their samples to try and once I used them I couldn't stop."
ON ELLE: How to Get Younger Eyes—Instantly!
Nyasha Matonhodze6 of 10
"I think that less is more; the less product you put on your face, the better. I always use Dove bar soap and Palmer's Cocoa Butter—I've been using them all my life. My face tends to break out due to all the makeup during fashion season so I make sure to always wash it before I go to bed. And then I just apply the cocoa butter—it smells absolutely amazing and it's not too harsh on the skin. I get so many higher-end products during Fashion Week and I think about trying them—a lot of my friends love them—but I just stick with what I'm used to and what works for me."
Arizona Muse7 of 10
"I got really lucky with my skin—I don't have to do a lot with it. But Caudalie has this Beauty Elixir—it's just water with some essential oils mixed in—and it's so nice. Whenever I see it on my shelf at home, I have to spray it!"
Josephine Skriver8 of 10
"During Fashion Week, I use the Carrot Butter Cleanser from Organic Pharmacy to remove my makeup. It's moisturizing and takes off everything, even waterproof mascara—it cleanses really deep. I use it morning and night. And then, of course, I drink a lot of water throughout the day. I like soda but if I don't drink enough water, my skin looks drier and grayer—it definitely glows more when I’m hydrated."
Liu Wen9 of 10
"I have a contract with Estée Lauder so I use a lot of their moisturizing products. I like the Advanced Night Repair serum because it helps my face look fresh."
Lara Mullen10 of 10
"I have this vitamin C moisturizer by Bliss that's really cool and works well. I use it every day, whenever my skin feels dry—sometimes I'll even take out the jar on the subway!"
ON ELLE: The Best Haircut For Your Face Shape
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer