If Looks Could Kill
- Next1 of 9Neve Campbell/Sidney: Dimension/Photofest
- Previous Next2 of 9Drew Barrymore/Casey: Dimension/Photofest
- Previous Next3 of 9Rose McGowan/Tatum: Dimension/Photofest
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtney Cox/Gale Weathers: Dimension/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 9Jada Pinkett Smith/Maureen: Dimension/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 9Sarah Michelle Gellar/CiCi: Dimension/Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 9Jenny McCarthy/Sarah Darling: Dimension/Photofest
- Previous Next8 of 9Parker Posey/Jennifer Jolie: Dimension/Photofest
- Previous Next9 of 9Hayden Panetierre: CAMERA PRESS/ Retna Ltd.; Courtney Cox: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- If Looks Could Kill7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
- How to Go Gray Gracefully
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
Scream Queens1 of 9
Just when you thought it was safe to answer the phone again, Scream 4 opens on April 15, reuniting Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, David Arquette and, of course, Ghostface himself. Since the first film (15 years ago!), starlets—and their standout hairstyles—have come and gone. We take a moment to remember the killer looks.
The First Cut2 of 9
To play Casey, Ghostface's first victim, Drew Barrymore donned a platinum blonde wig. The sweet bob made the twenty-something actress look young and innocent —qualities crucial to pulling off the small, but memorable part.
Fairest of Them All3 of 9
As the doe-eyed sidekick Tatum, Rose McGowan was doomed from the start. The porcelain-skinned beauty was both sweet and sassy with her pretty pink pout.
Stiff Competition4 of 9
Shellacked helmet hair suited the personality of aggro reporter Courteney Cox's Gale Weathers. She managed to escape the killer not once but three times—and her hair got softer with each installment.
Coming Up Short5 of 9
Like Barrymore, Jada Pinkett Smith had the dubious distinction of dying first in Scream 2. As tough but tiny Maureen, the actress fearlessly (sort of) showed off a nearly buzzed cut and dark crimson lips.
Sister Act6 of 9
Everyone knows the uppity sorority girl never survives. Then-rising star Sarah Michelle Gellar was perfectly prissy with her shoulder-length blonde flip.
Overkill?7 of 9
With her too-highlighted hair, faux lashes and cleavage-bearing tops, Jenny McCarthy, as 35-year-old actress Sarah Darling in Scream 3, appeared desperately overdone—a good way.
Copy Cat8 of 9
Parker Posey’s exaggerated makeup and hair made her wacky turn as actress Jennifer Jolie (playing Gale Weathers in a movie-within-a-movie moment) feel even more campy.
A New Crop9 of 9
In addition to Gale Weathers, who updates her image with long, loose waves, the all-star cast of Scream 4 includes Emma Roberts, Shenae Grimes, Kristin Bell and Hayden Panettiere (sporting a dead sexy short cut). Should be hair-iffying!