- Next1 of 18Glo
- Previous Next2 of 18RD/Kenney/Retna Digital
- Previous Next3 of 18Shirley Perkins/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 18PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 18Jeff Steinberg/Andrew Shawaf/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 18Rob Kim/Retna Digital
- Previous Next7 of 18Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next8 of 18Devone Byrd/Pacific Coast News
- Previous Next9 of 18David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next10 of 18Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next11 of 18David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next12 of 18Jon Furniss/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 18David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next14 of 18Scope Features/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next15 of 18Pacific Coast News
- Previous Next16 of 18Ben Dome/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next17 of 18Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next18 of 18Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com
- Polish ProtocolJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
Beauty_Intorcard_CelebNails_v01a1 of 18Beauty celebrity nails
American Beauty2 of 18
By Abby Gardner
Flawless, short red nails say classic and meticulous to us — kind of like Jennifer Garner. She's one celebrity who has never made any embarrassing moves and tends towards the simple and understated when it comes to her style choices.
Drama Queen3 of 18
On the opposite end of the spectrum, you've got Heidi Montag. While Chanel may be classic, wearing the interlocking Cs on your nails is really about grabbing attention. It's a flashy choice, to be sure.
Fashion Fan4 of 18
Longer, pointy nails like Selita Ebanks' are all the rage on high fashion runways at the moment. As a model, it's not surprising that she is right on trend. Wearing this shape definitely tells people you're fashion-forward.
Casual Cool5 of 18
Buffed, well-manicured (but not polished) nails like Jennifer Aniston's say, "I'm laid back, but I still care about how I look." Very appropriate for the California girl and longstanding America's sweetheart.
Mismatched6 of 18
While Jen's nails look perfect, we're not so sure what Whitney Port was thinking here. She's all dressed up for the fancy CFDA Awards (basically the Oscars of fashion), but she didn't seem to take time to get her nails done. That length without polish seems to indicate she's not taking it all very seriously ... not the best idea for an up-and-coming designer.
Beauty Boy7 of 18
They don't call him Glambert for nothing! Adam Lambert isn't the only rocker boy to take to nail polish, but we dare say no nails are as perfectly manicured as his. This American Idol is definitely not afraid of spending time at the salon.
Tried & True8 of 18
Black nails have been happening for a while now. And Kim Kardashian is definitely a trend follower, as well as someone who goes with the same look pretty much every time she goes out. She's a creature of habit, but maybe it's time she started playing around with a new shade.
Girlie Girl9 of 18
Unlike her former Hills co-star, Lauren Conrad has always opted for the classier side of style. She's nothing if not perfectly groomed, always. We love this dark nail and the short length. She's cool without trying too hard.
Pop Rock10 of 18
When you substitute a "$" for the "s" in your name, no one really thinks you're going to do the expected. Ke$ha's blue nails are definitely very hip right now and not as dark and moody as the rest of her outfit. We approve ... though we do wish we could now get "Your Love Is My Drug" out of our heads.
Tough Chick11 of 18
We think it's safe to assume that if you choose long, fake nails like Amber Rose's, you don't work with your hands. These are definitely statement nails that give off a "don't mess with me" vibe.
Anything Goes12 of 18
Rihanna's nails certainly make a statement, too. But they seem perfectly appropriate for the pop star. She is exactly the kind of person who can pull off anything fashion- and beauty-wise, even smiley (and sad) face nails. We don't suggest this for just anyone.
Making A Statement?13 of 18
Could this one nail painted a different color be a small act of rebellion on Jessica Alba's part? There's usually nothing random or out of place in her cool style choices. On the other hand, maybe she just ran out of that greige shade.
Perky Princess14 of 18
Spunky and playful is how we'd describe this poppy shade. And the adorable Kristen Bell. If she were a nail polish, this is the one she'd be.
Solid Gold15 of 18
Super shiny, metallic gold nails say diva, diva, diva all the way. And Mya is working this look to the fullest. Pick this shade and you're definitely asking people to notice you.
Dressed Down16 of 18
Drew Barrymore's style goes back and forth between hippie chick and grunge goddess. The messily painted white nails remind us of days applying Wite-Out to our nails and listening to Nirvana.
Glitzy Gal17 of 18
Neon nails will make people do a double take. And we're sure that's exactly what young starlet Annalynne McCord is going for. It's all very new 90210, no? Oh to be young and rich. ...
Dog Days18 of 18
What does it say about you when you paint your dog's nails? Well, in the case of the Beckham family, we think it means Victoria needs a daughter. And her name is Coco. Need we say more?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer