8 products to up your post-vacation glow
- Next1 of 9Chad Riley/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of J.R. Watkins
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of H20+
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Matrix Biolage
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of L.A. Christine
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Klorane
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Garnier
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Julep
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Nivea
- 8 products to up your post-vacation glowBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
Welcome Back Beauty1 of 9
By Rachel Hayes
You splashed in the ocean, floated in the pool for hours and stopped counting cocktails after the second piña colada—isn't vacation great? But when it's time to get back to reality, it's also time to repair any damage the saltwater, sand, chlorine and sun have done. Get healthy skin and hair with these eight post-vacation beauty saviors.
Slough Skin2 of 9
First order of business? A thorough body scrub to slough off dulling dead skin and show off your beach glow. This refreshing new lemon-scented scrub contains moisturizing shea butter, coconut oil and sunflower oil, along with granular sugar to exfoliate skin.
SHOP NOW: J.R. Watkins Lemon Cream Sugar and Shea Body Scrub, $13
Soothe Sunburn3 of 9
We understand—no one's perfect. So if you missed a spot with your sunscreen, this cooling, oil-free gel for face and body will immediately calm skin and help it heal.
SHOP NOW: H2O Plus Solar Relief Gel, $20
Defeat Frizz4 of 9
If your hair feels as crispy and brittle as hay once you're back home, start giving it a daily dose of this lightweight, creamy treatment. It coats each strand in conditioning ingredients and hydrates the cuticle (the key to making hair look shiny and frizz-free).
SHOP NOW: Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong Intra-Cylane Fortifying Cream, $22
Restore Radiance5 of 9
Sun-kissed skin only looks amazing when it's well-hydrated. Smooth on this antioxidant-rich face oil to achieve that post-vacation glow.
SHOP NOW: L.A. Christine No3 Berry Face Oil, $78
Correct Color6 of 9
If you have lighter hair, then you know the toll sun and chlorine can take on strands, leaving them brassy and drab. This gentle silicone- and paraben-free shampoo contains centaury, a flowering plant with natural blue pigments to offset the brassiness.
SHOP NOW: Klorane Shampoo With Centaury, $13
Fade Freckles7 of 9
If too much sun exposure brought out your sun spots, this intensive treatment mask will help fade them. It contains skin-brightening vitamin C to help even out skin tone.
SHOP NOW: Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Treatment Mask, $17 for 6 masks
Heal Hands8 of 9
It's easy to forget to protect your hands from the sun, leaving the delicate skin on the backs of them dry and blotchy. Fortunately, this kit contains Glycolic Hand Scrub to slough off dry skin, Rock Star Hand Crème to hydrate, and an Oxygen Nail Treatment to strengthen weak nails.
SHOP NOW: Julep Hand Model Set, $25
Polish Your Pucker9 of 9
Enriched with shea butter and almond oil, this nourishing gloss instantly moisturizes dry, chapped lips and its tint gives your kisser a perfect summery hue.
SHOP NOW: Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rosé Kiss, $3