Products of 2010 That Will Change Your Life
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of CND
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Origins
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Lorac
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Kiehl's
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Tammy Fender
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Garnier
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Neil George
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Clinique
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Barielle
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Cane + Austin
- Previous Next11 of 13Glo
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of SK-II
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 13Courtesy of Maybelline
- Products of 2010 That Will Change Your Life7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
- How to Go Gray Gracefully
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
Shellac1 of 13
The days of reaching into your bag too soon after a manicure are now over thanks to the Shellac technology by CND. Basically, it’s a hybrid professional service that combines the easy application of nail polish with the permanence of gels. It’s chip-free, non-damaging to nails, lasts 14 days and costs an average of $35, depending on your location — a small price to pay for two weeks of perfect nails.
Origins Underwear for Lids2 of 13
Smooth this over your eyelids for subtle color, or use as the base layer for a more bold eyeshadow look.
SHOP NOW: Origins Underwear for Lids, $14.50
Lorac Complexion Kit3 of 13
This one-stop compact is made to cover blemishes and refine skin’s texture. Featuring two creamy concealers and a powder foundation (all free of parabens), this slick gunmetal-toned compact will help you fake fall’s “barefaced” beauty looks.
SHOP NOW: Lorac Evening Out Complexion Kit, $38
Kiehl's Photo-Age Corrector4 of 13
Even though we're obsessive about our sunscreen, we've still got some sun damage we wish we didn't. This handy product helps reverse it, especially those unseemly spots.
SHOP NOW: Kiehl's Photo-Age Corrector High Potency Spot Treatment, $49
The Purist5 of 13
No goopy gel here! This botanical dry hand sanitizer is packed with echinacea, goldenseal and thyme to squash impurities the natural way. But we really love that it creates an antiaging moisture barrier because we all know that it’s our hands that will ultimately give us away.
SHOP NOW: Tammy Fender The Purist Antibacterial Dry Hand Wash, $14
Garnier Color Shield6 of 13
This leave-in conditioner makes your hair soft and manageable and it protects your color. Win-win!
SHOP NOW: Garnier Color Shield Leave-In, $5
Neil George Pure Shot7 of 13
You may not be able to get to this famed Beverly Hills Salon, but you can repair your hair with its leave-in treatment. We love that they come in single-serve bottles so you know just how much to use.
SHOP NOW: Neil George Pure Shot, $55
Clinique Repairwear8 of 13
A product designed to have the effects of laser resurfacing without the pain or the cost? We'll take a case!
SHOP NOW: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus, $44.50
Barielle Nail Strengthener9 of 13
The hydrolyzed keratin in this product hydrates and restores elasticity to your nails, keeping them from flaking and breaking.
SHOP NOW: Barielle Protect Plus Color Nail Strengthener, $16
Cane + Austin Acne Pads10 of 13
If you tend to shy away from in-office peels but covet that glowy outcome, these at-home pads might intimidate less. A glycolic-and-salicylic combo helps reduce acne, blackheads and wrinkles while witch hazel firms. Harsh lighting optional.
SHOP NOW: Cane +Austin Acne Treatment Pads, $60
Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv11 of 13
At a certain point in life it becomes all about lifting and renewing. And that's why we love the chemists who create products like this to make us all look younger and fresher.
SHOP NOW: Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age Correcting Creme, $250
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask12 of 13
We swear that after one week of using this mask, our skin is glowing brighter than before.
SHOP NOW: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask, $90 to $125
Maybelline The Falsies13 of 13
Putting in lash extensions is a tedious task. We'd much rather use this mascara to get the same effect.
SHOP NOW: Maybelline Volum'Express The Falsies, $5
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway