- Next1 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Tom Ford Beauty
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Josie Maran
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Elizabeth Arden
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Guerlain
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Jemma Kidd
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of T. LeClerc
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of La Rocca
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Rodin
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Koh Gen Doh
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Too Faced
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
Think Pink1 of 11
By Zoe Schaeffer
Pink lips never go out of style. And now, more than ever, there are tons of shades and formulas to choose from. Whether you prefer a shimmery gloss or a stain with staying power, there's a pretty pink hue for you.
Color Me Happy2 of 11
Specially treated pigments are blended to strike a perfect balance between radiant color and subtle sheen in this ultra-creamy lipstick.
SHOP NOW: Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Color in Pure Pink, $45
Magic Show3 of 11
Lips and cheeks get a sexy flush with this versatile stain, which includes hyaluronic acid and sugar extracts to ensure that lips stay hydrated.
SHOP NOW: Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain in Waltz, $19
Get Your Fill4 of 11
Made with a new plumping agent, this lipstick makes lips appear fuller and keeps them sleek and smooth throughout your day.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Peony, $22.50
One Hander5 of 11
This long-lasting lipstick can be used with the flick of a finger. It swivels in and out of its cylinder so touch-ups are a cinch.
SHOP NOW: Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Champs Elysées 163, $35
Paradise Found6 of 11
Although this Caribbean-inspired lipstick looks bold enough for Granny, it actually offers a glossy, sheer wash of color. Plus, it offers SPF 15, as well, making it a beach-friendly keeper.
SHOP NOW: Jemma Kidd Hi-Shine Glos-Stick in Hibiscus, $25
A Not-So-Sticky Situation7 of 11
Keeping strands from getting caught in tacky lip goop is never fun. Luckily, this sheer, gloss-like lipstick will let you take down your ponytail.
SHOP NOW: T. LeClerc Rouge Transparent Lipstick, $23
Defense Mechanism8 of 11
The exotic ingredients in this LaRocca balm, like mangosteen extract and Brazilian cha cha de burge, help ward off germs with their anti-viral powers.
SHOP NOW: LaRocca Shield Multi-Active Lip Balm in Prosecco, $16;
Aroma Therapy9 of 11
This moisturizing lip color incorporates sweet-smelling jasmine, orange flower oil and beeswax into a chic, lucite compact.
SHOP NOW: Rodin Olio Lusso Lip Balm, $28
Lip Service10 of 11
This little gloss contains a unique yogurt extract that moisturizes lips while honey gently softens.
SHOP NOW: Koh Gen Doh Mafinashi Lip Gloss in Pink Shell, $25
Coming Up Roses11 of 11
This rosy, blush shade delivers a natural-looking flush to both lips and cheeks. Its creamy formula melts into skin for that back-from-the-gym healthy glow.
SHOP NOW: Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek in Tea Rose, $21
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer