Remember Their Long Hair?
- Next1 of 30Gustavo Caballero/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 30George Pimentel/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 30Neil P. Mockford/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 30Jun Sato/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 30JOE KLAMAR/AFP/GettyImages
- Previous Next6 of 30Michel Dufour/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 30David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 30Gustavo Caballero/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 30PIUS UTOMI EKPEI/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 30Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 30Stephen Lovekin/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 30George Pimentel/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 30Brian To/FilmMagic
- Previous Next14 of 30Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 30Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next16 of 30Rob Kim/FilmMagic
- Previous Next17 of 30J.Sciulli/WireImage
- Previous Next18 of 30Shahar Azran/WireImage
- Previous Next19 of 30Fred Duval/FilmMagic
- Previous Next20 of 30ADRIAN SANCHEZ-GONZALEZ/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next21 of 30Francois G. Durand/WireImage
- Previous Next22 of 30Gary Gershoff/WireImage
- Previous Next23 of 30Theo Wargo/WireImage
- Previous Next24 of 30Ian Gavan/Getty Images for adidas
- Previous Next25 of 30Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next26 of 30Jim Spellman/WireImage
- Previous Next27 of 30Tim Whitby/Getty Images
- Previous Next28 of 30Monica Schipper/FilmMagic
- Previous Next29 of 30Noel Vasquez/Getty Images for Extra
- Previous Next30 of 30Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Remember Their Long Hair?Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
Making the Cut1 of 30
By Natasha Burton
For many female celebs, their hair is their calling card (looking at you, Aniston). But a few men have also had some memorably lustrous locks—for better or for worse. Take a look at these guys' cropped 'dos, then click over to Bing to see what they looked like with wild manes.
Johnny Depp2 of 30
This quirky heartthrob has switched between long and short locks for most of his career, but he looks pretty dreamy either way.
David Beckham3 of 30
This soccer star's hair was once so long that he accented his 'do with headbands and multiple ponytails. (Confession: We're glad those days are over.)
Search: Watch clips of his final game
Tom Cruise4 of 30
He may have a close-cropped cut now, but this actor let it all hang out in the mid-'80s with tresses that would have made grunge rockers envious.
Taylor Kitsch5 of 30
Viggo Mortensen6 of 30
Search: His next movie role
Hanson Brothers7 of 30
It's not as easy to recognize this pop trio now that they're all grown up—and missing their notably long hair.
Search: Watch videos of their hit songs
Michael Bolton8 of 30
When this soft-rock crooner chopped his signature flowing locks, he had many a fan wondering, "How am I supposed to live without you, now that I've been loving you so long?"
Bill Clinton9 of 30
Before he was commander in chief, this former president rocked a seriously shaggy hairstyle.
Search: Watch him playing the sax
Tom Brady10 of 30
This pro athlete got some flak for his grown-out mane and has since returned to a neater look that better shows off his chiseled features.
Daniel Craig11 of 30
Ashton Kutcher12 of 30
Never one for a perfectly coiffed 'do, this actor-producer has been quoted saying, "I don't comb my hair unless I have to."
Search: Are he & Mila considering kids?
Anthony Kiedis13 of 30
Although he cut his signature long hair in the late '90s, the Red Hot Chili Peppers vocalist showed fans he could still rock on without it.
George Clooney14 of 30
He may look like the quintessential smooth guy now, but this actor worked quite a different 'do early on in his career.
Josh Holloway15 of 30
This actor may have "lost" his island-life locks, but he's coming back to TV sporting a new coif.
Sylvester Stallone16 of 30
Back in the '80s and '90s, this action star wore his hair in a style more appropriate for playing his hardcore characters.
Search: How tall is the actor?
Jeff Bridges17 of 30
Bing: See him with long hair
Lionel Richie18 of 30
If we had this musician's '70s- and '80s-era hairstyle, we'd be playing with our mane all night long.
Search: Watch videos of his hit songs
Bradley Cooper19 of 30
Whether his hair is shorn or his locks are flowing, this actor's baby blues make it hard to notice anything else.
Orlando Bloom20 of 30
This actor's tousled look is very different from the long hair he sported during his years of playing a blacksmith turned pirate.
Find: His latest film role
Keanu Reeves21 of 30
While he may look cleaner-cut now, this actor has gone on one excellent hair adventure since the late '80s.
Zac Efron22 of 30
As he grew from Disney Channel tween idol to serious actor, Efron swapped his floppy locks for a more grown-up 'do.
Search: Clips of him all grown up
Brad Pitt23 of 30
Between his changing beard and his long-again, short-again, long-again locks, this actor is always switching up his hair.
Snoop Lion24 of 30
Search: Watch him perform
James Franco25 of 30
This actor tried out shoulder-length locks when he played a stoner and a knight with a stoner brother in two notable films.
Search: Catch him on Broadway
Find: More pics of the cutie
Nicolas Cage26 of 30
While we tend to picture him with a slicked-back 'do, this actor has let his locks run wild at many points in his career.
Bing: See Cage with long hair
Search: Watch him on-screen
Lenny Kravitz27 of 30
Before this cropped style, this musician sported some enviable dreads.
Search: Clips of him singing
Colin Farrell28 of 30
This actor can go from dapper heartthrob to dangerous bad boy just by changing his hair.
Search: How old is he now?
Find: Watch clips of the star
Jared Leto29 of 30
This actor turned rocker's 'do is always fluctuating nowadays, but his most iconic look was the supple, grunge-era cut he sported in the '90s.
Search: The latest on his music career
Find: Watch clips of the star
Bono30 of 30
The U2 frontman's spiky hairstyle is quite a departure from his once-super-long locks.
Search: Watch him perform
Find: See him live