Rush Hour Beauty
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Brian Reyes Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 7Ralph Lauren Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7DKNY Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Chloe Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 7Estrella Archs Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 7Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2010: Imaxtree.com
- Rush Hour Beauty7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
- How to Go Gray Gracefully
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
rushhourbeauty_v03_nologo1 of 7beauty rush hour
Stain It2 of 7
By Abby Gardner
Your alarm went off late, the kids need breakfast ... and you've got a morning meeting with a big client. This is the moment for a slightly mussed low ponytail and the genius invention that is lip stain. You won't have to worry about reapplying for hours and hours.
SHOP NOW: CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain in Teasing Blush, $8
Hats On3 of 7
Not only is it okay not to wash your hair every day, it's the perfect excuse to throw on an adorable hat. Even if your roots are a wee bit greasy, no one will be the wiser.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Badolato Newsboy, $15
Lash Out4 of 7
Okay, now hear us out: Colorful mascara is not just for 'tweens inflicted with Bieber fever. See how sophisticated this aquamarine looks? And all it takes is a few swipes of the wand. The key is leaving the rest of your face plain, but very well moisturized.
SHOP NOW: Urban Decay Big Fatty Colored Mascara in Flipside, $17
Wave Hello5 of 7
Here's the best way to make your bedhead work in your favor. Use a little dry shampoo on your roots to absorb excess oil. Then work a styling product into your ends that adds even more texture to get that perfect wavy, tousled thing going on.
Get Loopy6 of 7
When we're running late, our normal go-to is the bun ... but we're starting to get a little bored with it, as we're sure you are, too. Try our new favorite trick that doesn't take but a minute's more time. Just throw hair into a low ponytail and tuck the ends back into your hair band, creating a fun little loop.
Balancing Act7 of 7
Our long-time favorite fast-beauty look also happens to be a current big trend: the basically-nude-eye-meets-bold-lip. It's terribly chic and only takes as long as you need to properly apply a heavily-pigmented lipstick without smearing. Add a tiny bit of mascara to your upper lashes and you'll look like you just came off the runway.
SHOP NOW: Chanel Rouge Coco in #06 Egerie, $35