Sexiest Women Over 40
- Next1 of 27AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next2 of 27PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next3 of 27GJH/MANM/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next4 of 27AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next5 of 27CAMERA PRESS/ Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 27AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next7 of 27GL/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next8 of 27AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next9 of 27Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 27AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next11 of 27Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next12 of 27AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next13 of 27AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next14 of 27BIG PICTURES/BAUERGRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next15 of 27AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next16 of 27STEVE SANDS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next17 of 27EMMANUEL DUNAND/Getty Images
- Previous Next18 of 27ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next19 of 27ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next20 of 27Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next21 of 27Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next22 of 27James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next23 of 27AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next24 of 27Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next25 of 27AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next26 of 27GF/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next27 of 27Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Sexiest Women Over 40Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
- 10 Celeb Beauty Secrets Revealed
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Cozy Finds
Susan Sarandon1 of 27
These gorgeous ladies of Hollywood prove that age really is just a number. Sexy Susan Sarandon, Sigourney Weaver and Jane Fonda are even gracing the cover of uber-hip fashion magazine V this month. Here are some of Glo's favorite over-40 beauties.
Salma Hayek2 of 27
Is there anything that isn't completely feminine and appealing about the Mexican beauty? We think not.
Elizabeth Hurley3 of 27
Elizabeth Hurley, you had us at pink Versace safety pin dress. And you've kept the world interested every single day since then.
Demi Moore4 of 27
Any woman in Hollywood who's willing to shave her head at the height of her fame is all right by us.
Sharon Stone5 of 27
We can't remember a single one of the actress's roles that didn't play off of her extraordinary beauty. And the lady's definitely still got it.
Sandra Bullock6 of 27
Sandy is definitely America's Sweetheart of the moment. In fact, she seems to get even more attractive with each passing year.
Vanessa Williams7 of 27
We missed Vanessa after Ugly Betty went off the air. Luckily she's now back stirring things up on Wisteria Lane.
Mariska Hargitay8 of 27
Has there ever been a more attractive, tough-talking, take-no-prisoners cop on television than SVU's Detective Olivia Benson? Mariska plays her to perfection.
Courteney Cox9 of 27
The newly separated actress may be the poster child for her age group, considering she stars in a hit show called Cougartown.
Jennifer Aniston10 of 27
The tabloid press loves to lament the state of Jennifer's love life. One look at her tells us she'll be just fine.
Iman11 of 27
It may be entirely possible that supermodel Iman doesn't age. She certainly doesn't look it. And we bet husband David Bowie has no complaints.
Sheryl Crow12 of 27
She may be a single mom to two little boys, but Sheryl seriously looks half her age. How ever does she do it?
Sigourney Weaver13 of 27
We're pretty sure Sigourney could still kick anyone's butt all these years after Alien. And that's impressive and sexy.
Michelle Pfeiffer14 of 27
The only negative about Michelle Pfeiffer is that we don't seem to see enough of her on the big or small screen these days.
Sarah Jessica Parker15 of 27
SJP's incredible sense of style ensures that she always looks beyond fantastic on the red carpet. The dancer's body doesn't hurt either.
Kim Cattrall16 of 27
Even before she played her most famous role — Samantha Jones on Sex and the City — Kim had all the guys' eyes on her.
Janet Jackson17 of 27
Janet (Miss Jackson, if you're nasty) sure has grown up nicely, seeing as she's been in the spotlight since she was a little girl. And she's never looked better.
Julianne Moore18 of 27
Let's just say that Julianne has done wonders for pale-skinned redheads the world over.
Madonna19 of 27
Madonna is somehow eternally young, isn't she? Probably has something to do with all that Pilates and running and yoga.
Halle Berry20 of 27
Halle can go from Bond girl to Oscar winner in the blink of an eye. All the while looking like she doesn't even need a shred of makeup to look like that.
Jane Fonda21 of 27
Jane Fonda is 72! Can you believe that? We only hope we can look that young in our seventies.
Julia Roberts22 of 27
A smile like that will never go out of style, no matter how old Julia gets. And that doesn't even factor in her infectious laugh.
Naomi Watts23 of 27
Porcelain, doll-like beauty + incredible talent = the perfect recipe for aging gracefully. We're sure to be watching Naomi for years and years to come.
Helen Mirren24 of 27
Gray hair has never looked sexier than it does on Helen Mirren. She has us seriously considering giving up the colorist when the time comes.
Gwen Stefani25 of 27
Gwen comes off as the eternal teenager. Her energy on stage (and off as the mom to two small boys) is catching.
Elle Macpherson26 of 27
She was dubbed "The Body" many years ago. We'd say the nickname still suits her very well.
Diane Lane27 of 27
Diane has the kind of appeal that both women and men love. She's relatable yet completely more beautiful than anyone you know at the same time.
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway