- Next1 of 7Joe Kohen/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 7Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 7George Napolitano/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 7Dominique Charriau/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 7Dave M. Bennett/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 7Florian Seefried/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 7Barry King/FilmMagic
- Sharp ContrastJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
Two-Tone Hair Hits Hollywood1 of 7
By Abby Gardner
The latest celebrity hair color trend popping up on the red carpet is not the "perfect" blond you expect from Lala-land. In fact, these famous ladies have multi-colored locks that we love. Exhibit A: Rachel Bilson's streaky mane.
Power of Pink2 of 7
When Rachel McAdams started showing up at red carpets with bubblegum stripes on her head, we thought she was just being quirky. Turns out she was way ahead of her time. We even have a few (not typically risk-taking) friends who've tried it out.
Dark Underside3 of 7
Beyoncé's choice of blond on top and brown underneath can't be anything but intentional. Sure, she's Beyoncé and all, but we think this duo could look really cool (and office-appropriate) on regular gals, too.
Gray Lady4 of 7
Kate Moss is probably the style icon of our generation. And if she gives gray hair the thumbs up, who are we to disagree? Imagine the time and money you could save by not covering up your grays. Tell people it's all the rage with supermodels.
Purple Wave5 of 7
Adding purple in your hair probably isn't considered rebellious at the Osbourne house. But for most of us, it would probably be a big step. But look how subtle and classy it looks on Kelly.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: More Pastel Hair
Clean Streaks6 of 7
Rihanna's one of our favorite stars to watch for beauty trends. She's a girl who loves trying new things ... and she makes us want to, too. While we might not be ready for a bowl cut, we do like that dark streak peeking out amidst the blonde.
Deeply Rooted7 of 7
If Julia Roberts can sport dark roots, darn it, so can we. Actually, a lot of us already do in-between hair appointments or at-home coloring sessions. At least now, we can consider ourselves "in."