Best new beauty products to get you glowing
- Next1 of 10Diane Von Furstenberg S/S 2012: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Physicians Formula
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Estée Lauder
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Tarte
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Sprout
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Make Up For Ever
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Revlon
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Laura Geller
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Kre•at
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Iris Moreau
- Best new beauty products to get you glowingBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- Best Celeb Locks of the Moment
- 10 Things Waxers Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Copy 6 Hunger Games: Catching Fire Looks
- Beauty Products That Work While You Sleep
- 10 Ways To Look Good In Every Photo
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- What Dermatologists Don't Want You To Know
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- 10 Get-Gorgeous Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 11 Best Holiday Beauty Bargains
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Get Ready Faster
- Keep your glow well into winter with 5 switches
- 8 Celebs Who Look Radiant in The Winter
Shine On1 of 10
By Laura Vogel
Whether you prefer a natural glow or all-out shimmer, Glo has rounded up nine new finds that will brighten your beauty routine.
Light Box2 of 10
Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker blush contains light-adjusting pigments that offer the perfect glow and comes in a compact with two LED lights for touch-ups anytime.
SHOP NOW: Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker blush, $13
Heavy Metal3 of 10
Estée Lauder has just released a line of nail lacquers—inspired by the glittering City of Lights—called Metal Mania. Our favorite long-wearing hue? A highly reflective gold polish called Explosif.
SHOP NOW: Estée Lauder Metal Mania nail polish in Explosif, $20
High Gloss4 of 10
Featuring ultra-moisturizing maracuja oil from the Amazon, Tarte's Divine Shine lip gloss delivers a rich pop of color along with a super-lustrous finish.
SHOP NOW: Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Amused, $21
Natural Wonder5 of 10
Handmade in Brooklyn, Sprout’s Cream lends a subtle shine to skin. Use it on lips, eyelids, cheekbones, legs—anywhere you'd like to reflect some light.
SHOP NOW: Sprout Cream, $32
Staying Power6 of 10
Available in 26 shimmery shades (including a decadent gold, #11, pictured), Make Up For Ever's new Aqua Cream collection can be used on eyes or cheeks. Thanks to a formula that’s water- and smudge-proof, your makeup will stay put.
SHOP NOW: Make Up For Ever, $23
Nailing It7 of 10
Revlon's CrazyShine To Go double-sided nail buffers offer nails a dose of glimmer without pulling out the polish.
SHOP NOW: Revlon CrazyShine nail buffers, $4 for a package of two
Cream of the Crop8 of 10
Laura Geller's new Dream Cream Lip Palette delivers super-saturated color as well as high-wattage shine. The coolest part? You can custom blend your color by mixing and matching the set's four hues, amping up the shimmer as you choose.
SHOP NOW: Laura Geller Dream Cream Lip Palette, $23
Twinkly Wink9 of 10
These false lashes from Kre•at are unabashedly opulent. They feature a line of sparkly white Swarovski crystals along the lash line. What could be more eye-catching for a night out on the town?
SHOP NOW: Kre•at Mega Wing White Krystal lashes, $45
Coming Up Roses10 of 10
Iris Moreau's brand-new Precious Rose serum is a dream come true for natural-product lovers. Made with organic ingredients, the serum gives skin a gorgeous, subtle glow.