Cutting-edge hair, as seen on the streets
- Next1 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next12 of 12Imaxtree
- Cutting-edge hair, as seen on the streets100 years of down-to-there hair
- The most iconic TV hairstyles of all time
- Hottest celeb hair trend of the moment
- Hottest celeb hair trend of the week
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Hottest Celeb Trend of the Week
- Bold moves: eye-makeup risks worth taking
- Hairstyles that fit your personality
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
Hair Envy1 of 12
When it comes to inspiration for your next cut or color, there's no better place to look than the street. See how the real women of New York, London and Paris are wearing their hair. —Laura Vogel
In Paris, this arresting look reminds us how a bold color (garnet red) and a vintage style (finger waves) can combine to create a modern, flattering look, especially for those with creamy, pale skin.
The Long Way2 of 12
Glossy, well conditioned and neatly trimmed, this Parisian's waist-length locks make a bold statement without being at all hippie-ish.
Au Naturel3 of 12
Sometimes the most effortlessly beautiful looks are—actually—effortless. This New Yorker shows how air-dried locks can make an unfussy 'do look chic.
Sideways Glance4 of 12
This loosely structured 'do—a side pony with twisted and pinned bangs, spotted in the City of Light—keeps hair off the face during sweltering summer months.
Hang Loose5 of 12
Relaxed, beachy waves offset this Parisian's crisp, tailored top. Long layers like hers help create texture.
Top Notch6 of 12
When seeking a "keep it cool" style, consider a cute topknot, as seen here in Paris. Added bonus? Wearing it high on the head gives features a mini lift.
Seeing Red7 of 12
A vibrant red color treatment is one way to revive and add shine to dehydrated strands. To keep bangs from going limp, take a cue from this New Yorker and pin them back.
Take a Dip8 of 12
Super summery and edgy, this bleach-blond New Yorker takes her look to the next level with gradient-purple dip-dyed ends.
Shades of Gray9 of 12
This laid-back Londoner proves just how pretty gray can be. Minimal makeup and a relaxed style complement her long, loose locks.
Flower Power10 of 12
This New Yorker shows how a bold statement accessory—in this case, a brilliant red floral piece—can add a hint of whimsy to the traditional side pony.
A Close Shave11 of 12
The buzzed-on-the-side look seen on this New Yorker isn't for the faint of heart, but her forward-placed bun is something anyone can try. Perch it to one side for a jaunty, chapeau-like effect.
Pretty in Pink12 of 12
Cotton-candy hair isn't easy to pull off, but this U.K. beauty makes it work with a short, shaggy crop and her own eclectic style.
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests