Feed your face
- Next1 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Dr. Alkaitis
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Hugo Naturals
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of RMS
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Too Faces
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Supergoop
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Ole Henriksen
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of The Organic Pharmacy
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Bloom & Blossom
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Aubrey Organics
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of CellCeuticals
- Feed your faceFrom Woman's Day: 10 Marriage Rules You Should Break
- Discover the Designer in You
- See the latest in beauty
- Summer's Most Flattering Dresses
- Put the Spark Back into Your Marriage
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- The Gym-Free Way To A Perfect Figure
- Top models reveal their skin flaws and fixes
- Dating Tricks for Every Age
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
You'll Eat This Up1 of 11
By Zoe Schaeffer
Grapefruit, strawberries, carrots, olive oil... No, this isn’t just the start of our grocery list; it’s a preview of edible ingredients that help nourish your skin from the outside in. See which foodie beauty products are the most crave-worthy.
Strawberry Fields2 of 11
Just add water to make this anti-aging mask with strawberries to help exfoliate skin. The brand's motto: "If you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin."
SHOP NOW: Dr. Alkaitis Organic Cellular Repair Mask, $45
Your Morning Juice3 of 11
Need an AM pick-me-up? The citrus-y scent of this grapefruit soap can give you a boost, while the fruit's essential oil cleanses and tones all over.
SHOP NOW: Hugo Naturals Handcrafted Soap, $5
It's Alive!4 of 11
And that's a good thing. RMS Living Luminizer by makeup artist Rose-Marie Swift contains pure, raw ingredients including rosemary extract and coconut oil to give skin a dewy glow that isn't greasy.
SHOP NOW: RMS Living Luminizer, $38
How Sweet It Is5 of 11
Give your complexion some color with chocolate. The therapeutic properties of cocoa powder help even out skin while giving you a subtle sun-kissed look.
SHOP NOW: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, $28
Lip Service6 of 11
Acai berries are nature’s super food for a reason. In this lip balm, the berry lives up to its hype by hydrating a chapped pucker and protecting against free radicals. SPF 30 seals the deal.
SHOP NOW: Supergoop! AcaiFusion Lip Balm, $8.50
Tea Time7 of 11
Powerful antioxidants found in African red tea soothe and strengthen skin, helping to plump up fine lines around the eyes.
SHOP NOW: Ole Henrickson African Red Tea Visual Truth Eye Crème, $45
What's Up, Doc?8 of 11
Carrots, packed with the antioxidant beta carotene, are the star ingredient in this grime-fighting cleanser.
SHOP NOW: Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter Cleanser, $64
Oh, Baby9 of 11
Rich in vitamin E, the olive oil in this soothing product is gentle enough for newborns but moisturizing enough to hydrate grown-up skin.
SHOP NOW: Blossom and Blossom Mother and Baby Oil, $26
Almond Joy10 of 11
Get show-off ready legs with this moisturizing shave cream. Made with organic coconut milk and almond oil, the cream leaves skin sleek and smooth.
SHOP NOW: Aubrey Organics Crème de la Shave in Toasted Almond, $5.50
Like Licorice?11 of 11
Extracts from licorice root act as an anti-irritant in this uber hydrating organic treatment cream.
SHOP NOW: CellCeuticals’ CerActive Active Moisture + Barrier Repair Skin Treatment, $47.50