Your 2012 anti-aging arsenal
- Next1 of 12Derek Lam Spring 2012; Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Estee Lauder
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Garnier
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Too Faced
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of CoverGirl & Olay
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of ROC
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of vbeaute
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Kiehls
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Laface
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Shiseido
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Kanebo
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Aveeno
- Your 2012 anti-aging arsenalMakeup Products That Work Best In Pairs
- 12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
Forever Young1 of 12
By Shannan Rouss
Face down aging with this year's best and brightest in skin care. Prepare yourself for a whole new way to moisturize, a potent at-home peel and more radiance-boosting, wrinkle-fighting finds.
Balms Away2 of 12
If you haven't heard of BB creams, then let us be the first to tell you that this new section in skin care is about to take off. Already popular in Asia, BB (short for blemish balms) creams are designed to soothe, protect and heal skin, while also providing a bit of coverage. This one from Estée Lauder contains hyaluronic acid, to help drawn in moisture and antioxidants to neutralize free radicals that age skin.
SHOP NOW: Estée Lauder Daywear Antioxidant BB Crème SPF 35, $38
Smooth Operator3 of 12
Like a souped-up tinted moisturizer with ultra-hydrating ingredients, this new BB cream is perfect for dry winter months when your complexion could use some extra pampering.
Get Glowing4 of 12
Cosmetics brand Too Faced boasts an oil-free version of BB creams that's ideal for sensitive, breakout-prone skin. Light-diffusing pigments and major moisture help create that youthful, dewy glow.
SHOP NOW: Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm, $32
Twice as Nice5 of 12
Similar to BB creams, this new foundation offers more than just a temporary skin-evening fix. Infused with an anti-aging serum, it also helps condition skin and protect against wrinkle-causing free radicals.
SHOP NOW: CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation, $14
Peel Away6 of 12
According to the company's research, this new at-home kit is proven to be up to four times more effective than a series of three dermatologist peels. Both products in the kit contain retinol, a Vitamin A derivate similar to the ingredient in prescription anti-aging creams.
On the Spot7 of 12
In addition to niacanimide (which has been shown to fade dark spots, fight acne and reduce the appearance of wrinkles), this ultra-soothing serum contains a one-of-a-kind Watercress Skin Lightening Complex. The green ingredient is the latest "it" super food, and studies suggest that it soothes and heals damaged skin.
SHOP NOW: vbeauté Lite Up Intense Brightening Agent, $150
In the Clear8 of 12
Another spot-fader, this potent solution claims Activated C (from vitamin C) as its star ingredient. Makers claim it helps break up melanin clusters, the cause of unwanted spots, and helps prevent new ones from forming.
End of the Line9 of 12
Boasting peptides—which studies have shown turn on collagen products—this new serum is one of the latest weapons against fine lines. The serum also contains sodium hyaluronate, a super-hydrator that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
SHOP NOW: Efface Line Erasure Concentrate, $175
Damage Control10 of 12
Based on research showing that damaged skin contains high levels of a specific protein, Serpin B3, which accelerates aging, this serum targets the protein culprit and helps keeps skin cells strong and healthy.
SHOP NOW: Shiseido Future Solution LX, $225
Prime Time11 of 12
Officially launching on Feb. 1, this primer contains silk extract to give skin a velvety soft feel. But the real work is done by Hawthorn berry extract, which makers say boosts the effectiveness of subsequent skincare ingredients.
SHOP NOW: Kanebo Sensai Prime Solution, $170
Body Conscious12 of 12
You've taken care of your face and neck, but let's not forget about the rest. This total body age-fighting moisturizer contains ingredients to help lock in hydration, so skin stays smooth and supple.
SHOP NOW: Aveeno Positively Ageless Skin Strengthening Body Cream, $9