Special delivery: the best beauty subscriptions
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next3 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next4 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next5 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next6 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next7 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next8 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next9 of 10Natasha Lee
- Previous Next10 of 10Natasha Lee
- Special delivery: the best beauty subscriptionsSummer beauty rules to break today
- Tried-and-true self-tanners
- Finger flags: national-pride manis
- Tricks that make your face look thinner
- The 13 Best Tinted Moisturizers
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 7 quick fixes for summer beauty emergencies
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Simple DIY beauty projects to try right now
- The sexiest scents to spritz right now
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The best new hair-removal products and tools
- Fast-forward to fab: smart beauty shortcuts
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celebs' summer bobs are easy, loose and sexy
- The 17 absolute best concealers
- Dancing With the Stars pros' top looks
Unknown1 of 10
Birchbox2 of 10
The Buzz: It's like having a best friend in the beauty biz.
The Philosophy: "Birchbox is about original editorial and a hand-picked shop; we help you find the latest and best," says Katia Beauchamp, co-founder.
The Goods: Four trial-size (under 1 ounce) samples; brands like DDF, per-fekt beauty and Juicy Couture.
The Terms: There's a wait list, but at $10 a month, it's a deal.
The Perks: Earn points with purchases, referrals and feedback.
New Beauty Test Tube3 of 10
The Buzz: From the pros at New Beauty magazine.
The Philosophy: This club allows you to play editor.
The Goods: New Beauty magazine, discount cards and at least six deluxe-size (2 to 4 ounces) and full-size beauty products from brands like Smashbox and Jane Iredale.
The Terms: Quarterly; $30 plus shipping and handling.
The Perks: Big samples make it a good value.
Glossybox4 of 10
The Buzz: High-end designer luxury.
The Philosophy: "Glossybox subscribers gain access to amazing global products," says co-founder Charles von Abercron.
The Goods: Five deluxe-size goodies from high-end brands like YSL and Clarins.
The Terms: $21 per month, $115 for six months, and $220 a year; tax for N.Y. or Calif.
The Perks: Receive a complimentary box by racking up Glossydots.
Beauty Army5 of 10
The Buzz: Fill out a profile and select from a list of pro-approved samples.
The Philosophy: "We connect women with products made just for them," says founder Lindsey Guest.
The Goods: Pick six from sample packets and deluxe tubes from brands like StriVectin.
The Terms: Beauty Army lets you opt for $12 a month, or $132 a year (a month free).
The Perks: Get your own home page on the site and score discounts and freebies.
Beautyfix6 of 10
The Buzz: Beauty insiders select samples each season. Members tailor their own boxes.
The Philosophy: All products are vetted. "Since you pick what you want, you can test out the products and find what gives results," says Dan Obegi, CEO.
The Goods: Select eight deluxe or generous (larger than trial-size, but not full-size) items from brands like Decleor, Colorescience and Bliss.
The Terms: $50 a quarter.
The Perks: Gain gift cards by writing reviews.
Total Beauty Collection7 of 10
The Buzz: Buy each month at your discretion.
The Philosophy: "Total Beauty Collection offers a chance to experiment and make educated purchases," says CEO Emrah Kovacoglu.
The Goods: Up to six deluxe samples from cult favorites like Murad and Alterna.
The Terms: $15, but act fast—they often sell out.
The Perks: Freedom, since you can buy at anytime.
Beauty Box 58 of 10
The Buzz: BB5 delivers eco-conscious and off-the-radar beauty items.
The Philosophy: "We want to take out the fear of trying the wrong product," says Joanna Moreno, founder.
The Goods: Four to five trials in varying sizes from names like Weleda and Becca; personalize with their beauty profiler.
The Terms: $12 per month, $30 quarterly, $100 yearly
The Perks: Enlist five of your friends to buy in, and you get a month of samples for free.
CurlBox9 of 10
The Buzz: Made with African-American girls in mind, the site zeroes in on hair supplies.
The Philosophy: "Curlbox is an affordable approach to finding the best for you," says founder Myleik Teele.
The Goods: Five to seven deluxe and full-size samples from companies like Hair Rules, Ouidad and Ultra Sheen.
The Terms: $20 monthly, $220 a year.
The Perks: Every box has discount coupons for full-size products; their blog gives tips.
Blissmo10 of 10
The Buzz: Choose a monthly, green-oriented box of food and beauty items.
The Philosophy: "Blissmo helps you discover healthy products," says founder Sundeep Ahuja.
The Goods: Method and Pur Minerals are sample brands; products are deluxe to full-size.
The Terms: $19 monthly plus $6 shipping, or $228 yearly with free shipping.
The Perks: Don’t like a month’s offerings? Skip it and receive a credit for a future one.
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Using Beer to Cure a Smartphone Addiction
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today