Spring Fling: New Beauty Must-Haves
- Next1 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next2 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next3 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next4 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next5 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next6 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Previous Next7 of 7Courtesy of ELLE
- Spring Fling: New Beauty Must-HavesMakeup Products That Work Best In Pairs
- 12 Best Beauty Products of the Past 19 Years
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 30-Something Models at Fashion Week
- 13 Cheap & Fast Ways To Look Red Carpet Ready
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 11 Rising Stars Who Are Future Beauty Icons
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- 10 Pretty Ways To Wear The Season's Hot Shade
- 10 Slimming Hair Tricks To Ask Your Stylist For
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- How To Match Your Makeup To Your Outfit
- Dolce & Gabbana's Runway Beauty
- How to Look Good on a Webcam
- 11 Best New Acne-Fighting Products
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- The Perfect Smoky Eyes for Red Lips
- 10 Breakthrough Beauty Ingredients To Try
Sheer Bliss1 of 7
By Emily Hebert for ELLE
Giorgio Armani's new Rouge d’Armani Sheers have the moisture and translucency of a balm, plus lipstick-like slip and stain-worthy pigment—in other words, the formula incorporates the best of all worlds! Our favorites are Black Lacquer (#602) and Acid Tangerine (#300), shown here. Look for these and the rest of the color range this April.
Exotic Getaway2 of 7
Soothe your senses—and your skin!—with these new bath-time treats. The light scents of Ahava's Lotus Flower & Chestnut Mineral Botanic Body Lotion and Target's Apotheke:M Nourishing Mandarin Guava Body Cleanser carry you away while leaving limbs soft and smooth.
Seascape3 of 7
Smooth Operator4 of 7
Sleek, no-volume strands dotted the spring runways and appeared effortlessly cool. Of course, in real-life, some effort is required! Get a grip on ghd's limited-edition Peacock styler, available in green, blue, and purple.
Turn Back Time5 of 7
Want to minimize fine lines and reveal a better complexion for spring? Incorporating antioxidants, retinol, and SPF into your skin care regimen is key. Cover all bases with AmorePacific Limited-Edition Green Tea Seed Treatment Oil, Murad Time Release Retinol Concentrate for Deep Wrinkles, and Fresh Soy Moisturizing Cream SPF 20.
Play It Straight6 of 7
With warmer weather comes humidity—and frizz! Which is why, to maintain sleek locks, a leave-in product is essential. Ones to try: Sally Hershberger Salon Keratin Fix and L’Oréal EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Serum.
Razzle Dazzle7 of 7
Electrified shades of orange and coral are spring manicure go-tos—and so fun, you might just do jazz hands. Our favorite hues: Essie's Orange, It’s Obvious! and NCLA's I'm With the Band, launching online this month at shopncla.com.